• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Age of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    thanks your really good too
    --------------------------
    the next thing Arayl knew she was on a soft bed, but her hands were chained, her dijjin was gone and so was her only weapon, "where are we?" Arayl asked

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    Erk awoke, and was being healed by a Shade.
    Where are my friends?" he asked
    " You mean those things you were with? They're already healed and we sent them away. They said they'd rather not be around you since you're one of us." lied the shade.
    " No," Erk said in despair.-Arayl- he thought.
    " You're healed now. It's time to meat the guardian. Let's go."

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl frowned "Where's Erk?" she asked, just then a shade turned the corner and grinned at the two girls "i see you've awaken, please come with me, the leader is inviteing you and your friends to dinner, you and your dijjins have been completely healed" he said, ARayl looked at Galiah, they had no choice, she stood up and fallowed the shade

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    rayne,also chained to a bed,saw bob,and told him to free him.he does so,then silently starts to walk with gallian and arayl.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl and Galiah were lead to a dinning room with a very large round table, half of the table was surrounded by shades, the shade in the middle nodded for them to sit down, Arayl sat down, "what do you want? and what did you do to our friends? and our dijjins!" Arayl asked, the shade removed his hood and Arayl gasped, " all we want is to make an agreement" he said

ReploidZero798

Years
    " Yes Erk," he said," I am your Brother, Canas."
    " LIES!" yelled Erk in rage.
    " I wish! The sad truth is, we are brothers, princes's, and you are next in line for father's throne."
    " I don't want a throne!" he exclaimed.
    " Exactly why you should listen," he said, allowing Erk to calm," I have your friends. If you agree to my terms, they go free, if not they die."-They die no matter what you say brother-he told himself.
    " What do you want?" asked Erk in despair.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    The shade smiled, he had dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes, "We shades are looking for one thing and one thing only, the five Madallions, but we don't have the power to obtain them, only the Adapts can hold them, we need you and your friends to help us obtain these madallians" the Shade said
    Arayl frownd "but aren't they cursed?" Arayl said, the Shade grinned "cursed? only a fairytale, they're meaningless" the Shade said, Arayl still frowned "how can we trust you?" Arayl said, "you can't, you're already captured by us, you have no choice" the shade said with a smile

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    this is getting a bit confuseing but i think i understand what's going on:
    Erk's in a totaly diffrent room with his 'brother'
    ARayl, Galiah and that other boy are with the shadesa makeing a deal (is going to edit post later)

ReploidZero798

Years
    billybob said:
    rayne draws his swords indisbelive."you cant be his brother!"then he runs and attacks him.
    Hey, we're in different rooms having different convos. You're in the plot with Lizzie. DIdn't you destroy one of the medallions already?
    " Erk, I want nothing more than the 5, well 4, medallions of the great adept Isaac," said Canas.
    " Isaac? He was one of the warriors who saved the planet years ago right? Why do you want his cursed medallions?'' asked Erk.
    " They aren't cursed," he said laughing." They are an important aspect to my plans of attaining control."

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    "by traveling with you adepts to all the Enchanted valcanic areas" the Shade said, drinking from a cup of wine, Arayl glared at him "why the Valcanos?" Arayl said, the shade stopped drinking "in the heart of these valcanos was said to be a Madallion, only you adpets can survive it;s massive heat and actuely hold the Madallion" he said. Arayl looked down and then looked back up at the Shade "Where's Erk, Rayne and Ken?" Arayl asked. The shade put ihs hood back up "the males are haveing at chat with out co-leader, the leader will speak to you all once the males have made a final dission" the Shade said

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back