• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOLDEN SUN RMXP KIT!

Delusions of Originality

good night, sleep tight
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I wouldn't give up so quickly just because no one here has showed a great deal of interest in using it (although learning another language so you can create things from scratch is certainly a good idea); this is a Pokémon forum, remember, so you're not exactly going to see a flood of support for a non-Pokémon engine the way you would for something like poccil's Essentials. If you were to propose your idea on a general RMXP forum, however, or even on an actual Golden Sun community, you'd probably see a lot more enthusiasm. I still think it'd be a good idea for you to continue because I'd like to see some GS fangames, anyway. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

maaddogg

Epic spriter in the making!!
    Years
  • I wouldn't give up so quickly just because no one here has showed a great deal of interest in using it (although learning another language so you can create things from scratch is certainly a good idea); this is a Pokémon forum, remember, so you're not exactly going to see a flood of support for a non-Pokémon engine the way you would for something like poccil's Essentials. If you were to propose your idea on a general RMXP forum, however, or even on an actual Golden Sun community, you'd probably see a lot more enthusiasm. I still think it'd be a good idea for you to continue because I'd like to see some GS fangames, anyway. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

hmm,thanks for your support ^_^,i decided that before i continue,i am going to post this thread on 2 more rmxp forums to see what they say,that will decide what i am going to do ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I did't tested this kit since a lot, its now support Psynergy magics in the map?

maaddogg

Years
  • no not yet but if i decide too continue the project then i will script it into the kit

~UPDATE!!

if atleast 10 people post on this topic telling me they want this kit finished then i will try and finish it ^_^

~maaddogg

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Then you have an outdated version bud, I remember there being psynergy in it to freeze a pillar as an example, and move.

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Dude, I am not liking how you are taking this project... You make it because YOU want to make it, not some kids on a forum, if YOU have passion for it, do it, and don't think about what others are saying.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
  • Dude, I am not liking how you are taking this project... You make it because YOU want to make it, not some kids on a forum, if YOU have passion for it, do it, and don't think about what others are saying.

basically sating don't let that hard work go to waste

maaddogg

Years
  • wow thanks ^_^,and i decided i am going too continue it because I WANT TOO,and i will be releasing updates for this in about a week so look out ^_^

~maaddogg

maaddogg

Years
  • ok i just got my laptop back because i am finally done with my finals at school WOOP!!,so i can officially begin working on the kit again and will be releasing an update sometime on Friday ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    hey, ive been a dead fan of golden sun for a very long time and ive been trying to make a game like this, do you need a help with something?

- im experienced with photshop.
    - im pretty much experienced with drawing too. check my channel in youtube. >sOulrOckmelO
    - im an IT student experienced with html. css. <noob languages>
    - im a tiny bitsi pretty familiar with RSSG scripting.
    - and im experienced with RPGMAKER.

maaddogg

Years
  • hey, ive been a dead fan of golden sun for a very long time and ive been trying to make a game like this, do you need a help with something?

- im experienced with photshop.
    - im pretty much experienced with drawing too. check my channel in youtube. >sOulrOckmelO
    - im an IT student experienced with html. css. <noob languages>
    - im a tiny bitsi pretty familiar with RSSG scripting.
    - and im experienced with RPGMAKER.

YAY!!,if you would like to help me then just pm me and i can send you an early demo ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Hey, I doubt you are still working on this, but if you are, I could help you with all your resource needs. I have 100's of monsters and NPC characters, etc. I'm no good at making tilesets though.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
    Years
  • I also have databases of the stats of every creature in both the original and the lost age, if you need those. Also, an EXP table for Issac, Garet, Ivan, and Mia, if those would help as well.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • I say go for it. I never gave Golden Sun a chance because I didn't like the graphics myself... but having the kit made could change that. If someone made a badass game using it with fresh graphics, I'd love to try it out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    hello there,i am requesting too have this thread closed ^_^,i am no longe working on this project at the moment so there is no need for it!

oh and its me Maaddogg,i just have a new account ^_^

~Ozuma

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    Hey dont quit yet, why dont you try a GS related forum to work with... people there could help because they are geniunely intrested. Theres a forum called the GS Hacking community... search it up on google.

BTW I posted a video of that GS RPG maker pack 2 years ago on youtube

http: //www .youtube.com/watch?v=7wq3EINBIBs

I know im aloud to post links till I get 15 posts but well im on this forum for ages now (just dont post) and this is a perfect time

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    Yo, if you aren't going to finish this would you mind sending me what you already have? I wanted to do what you are doing a long time ago with this kit, I still have the original files which unfortunately seem to be impossible to find nowadays. I have a lot of the resources to get this sort of thing done and I'd love to see this finished.

Back