• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GoldenSun 1&2 chat

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
  • Chaeran said:
    Say, I'm gonna get either the first Golden Sun or the second...unfortunately I don't know which one. Will I be lost/confused or at a disadvantage if I receive the second one? Do I need to have finished the first beforehand?

I'd have to reacommend you get the first one to start because the second one is pretty much the continuation of where they left off in the first.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • I've got a question for those of you who have played the first GS.
    Have any of you found out how you get the Kikuichimonji sword it's a really really super rare powerful item that a certain monster drops, or here's another question has anybody ever had it or heard of it?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I've heard of it. There's a whole FAQ about it at GameFAQS that tells how to get it.

I need some help concerning GS2. I shined the four lights on the serpent but it still heals itself about 100 HP constantly. Is there another factor I missed?

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Allstories said:
    I need some help concerning GS2. I shined the four lights on the serpent but it still heals itself about 100 HP constantly. Is there another factor I missed?

Hmmm... I've never had thaat happen before have you gone back and fought it multiple times and had that happen cause when all four lights aren't shineing on it it regains 200HP not 100HP every turn

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2003
    Jinona said:
    I've got a question for those of you who have played the first GS.
    Have any of you found out how you get the Kikuichimonji sword it's a really really super rare powerful item that a certain monster drops, or here's another question has anybody ever had it or heard of it?

Yeah, a three monsters (I can't remember what they were cause it was a long time ago) drop it in that big room in the Venus Lighthouse where you jump accross water after stepping on the glowing blocks. In the upper left corner of the room theres solid ground and thats where I found the monsters that dropped it. Its a really kool weapon, the most powerful Ivan can hold but slightly weaker than the Gaia blade. It's special summons this samurai dude.

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
  • Mannnn Golden Sun 2 sukkkked asss the first one was more fun plus i didnt know how to transfer my data into the 2nd one........ I hope that they make a multiplayer mode of Golden Sun 4 or something?? for Gamecube that would b sweet!!!

Back