• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

good drawer

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    who is a good pokemon srite drawer/fuser plz post in here if u are and wanna draw some for my pokemon supreme game

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    I am...but I doubt I'm gonna help draw you any pokemon because of the translation incident.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    oohhh im sorry about that but can u plz help me that wasnt my fault

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    yeah but htey arnt online and this thread has stuff to do to my hack so its paart the right forum

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Patience, friend. >.>; They don't have to be online in order to see your requests, when they get on, they'll be sure to see it.

And although it deals with your hack, it has more to do with art than with the technical aspects of the game. :)

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i know i know but miroku every time he is online he is online for a little while then he gets off and dosnet answer me

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    I think you need to get his AIM or MSN and then you can talk with him there without trying to get his attention by disopbeying the rules.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    huh i never disobeyed the rulz and his msn is down ok ive already triied that

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    I'd keep wishing that if I were you...Anyway I made a Pokemon...maybe I'll upload it in a bit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Isn't this thread similiar enough? Because if so then one of them needs to be closed. Seems to me like you're requesting the same thing in both.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    She?s right, one topic. Why no PM to me about this Kayleigh? ;_;

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back