• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good morning PC, new here.

Years
    • Ga
    • Seen Mar 1, 2017
    Good morning everyone. Just wanted to stop by this morning and introduce myself. Been a fan of those pocket monsters for a long time now, probably longer than I should be proud of especially now that I have a family of my own. Anyways I was playing Pokemon y but some how my data corrupted itself, a vey sad day indeed for me. I started playing through x now and I'm going through it with my fave monsters. If anyone has a Mankey and Oddish that's all I need to complete my team. Thank you!

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Good morning!

There are several members here who have families of their own, age isn't a factor in Pokemon. Even Agatha was a senior citizen and she was an e4 member.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Morning Rushy :3 Welcome to the forums! Just wanna say thanks for introducing yourself~ It'll help a lot in getting to know new members such as yourself!

Haha great to see another long-time fan of Pokemon! I personally believe there's no such thing as being too old for Pokemon. I even know a few people here that already have a family and children of their own, but yet are still very much in love with the franchise. :P Perhaps one day, you'll be able to share your love of Pokemon to your children as well! If you already have children, I'm sure they'll love Pokemon as much as you do.

Aw, sad to hear the unfortunate news about your copy of Pokemon Y... Count yourself lucky to still be able to play it though c: Hm, how about heading over to the X & Y section? I'm sure there'll be loads of interesting topics for you to discuss! It could possibly also help with your gameplay as well. Also, do check out the Trade Corner for all your trading needs. I wish you all the best in getting that Mankey and Oddish!

Once again, a huge welcome to PC~ If you have anything at all that you are unsure about, do let me or any of the staff know! We'd be glad to help. Enjoy yourself here and hope to see you posting around! o/

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there Rushy! It's the middle of the night where I live, but nonetheless, welcome to PC! <33

Aw, and I'm happy for you and your family! I really hope to have a family of my own someday - maybe pokemon can run in the family too! And ah yeah, there's a little bug on Pokemon X&Y where it can accidentally corrupt your save data, but, fortunately, the latest patch fixes that, so, if you haven't already, you should get it! But as said before, if you're looking for certain pokemon, you should head on over to the Trade Section's Trade Plaza sub-board, where there are quick trading threads to help you out!

Hope this will help you out, and I hope that you will enjoy your stay! Let us know if you need anything, and I hope to see you around. ^^

Years
  • And hello from me too Rushy! Nice to hear you made an introduction, it helps us get to know you better and I'm sure you're excited for the ride ahead because of how friendly the community is so far.

I happen to be a massive fan of Pokemon myself, first got introduced to the franchise in 1999 as a wee seven year-old girl who was still in primary school, and then finally on my 11th birthday I got myself a Gameboy Advance SP and Pokemon Ruby and that was when my Pokemon gaming career took off, now I'm playing Pokemon X on my 3DS XL, with around 335 Pokemon recorded in my National Dex (sadly the only ones I have not in the Kalos Dexes right now are the Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova fossil lines).

Still, I feel sorry for what happened to your Pokemon Y game, as Dragon said there is this save bug in Lumiose City that corrupts your game if you save in some parts there, thankfully they released a way to patch it. Anyways, at least your X playthrough is going smoothly. The others have probably shown you the parts of PC you might be interested in, but given our diverse community there's loads you can do.

Well, have fun and I'll be seeing you around! Do contact the staff if you have questions!

- Hikari

Back