• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

good sleeper or bad sleeper

overall what are u

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Generally I'm a very good sleeper,but a bad morning person ;o
    Once I go to sleep,there's no way of waking me up.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    im usually a not a very good sleeper... lol..... it takes me 4ever to get to bed, im usually up until lik 1 in the morning. but as soon as i fall asleep im usually out 4 good

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm a terrible sleeper. It takes me on average an hour to go to sleep, and even then, the slightest noise will wake me back up again. XD;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    According to my sister (who, for reasons unknown, watches me sleep), I sleep like a wild beast on steroids. I am an extremely heavy sleep also, and not even the loudest of alarms could make me wake up.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I'm a really bad sleeper most of the time.

I can either lay in bed for five to six hours and never fall asleep once, or I fall asleep right away and wake up three to four times during the night, for absolutely no reason.

Years
    I'd say I'm more of a good sleeper. It's a pain for me to get to sleep (it usually takes an hour, even if I'm dead tired), but once I'm asleep, I can sleep though a lot. Sometimes my roommate gets up before me, probably with her alarm, but I can never tell. Or, if I do, I don't remember it once I'm actually up. I've turned off my alarm without remembering it. @_@;

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    i am a night person so i usually try to go to sleep aslate as possible ... but when i do sleep i find it hard to get to sleep and its really broken =\ i always wake up... and i find it hard to wake up inthe morning but i slept through last night ^_^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I need sleep. It's like one of my essential things for me to be awake and actually concentrate in class.

I tend to sleep alright on most nights but there are times when I continuously awake at regular intervals throughout the night and take about 30mins to get back to sleep again... D: <~ That kills me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    I am a good sleeper.I feel in to asleep as soon as i got in to bed.I am so much tired on night.Thats why i got sleep.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I'm a good sleeper.

I fall asleep within a minute of getting in bed, sleep perfectly for 4-6 hours, then get up. I usually go to bed between 1 and 3, which explains why I fall asleep so fast.

The only exception is if I'm ill.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I haven't been a "good sleeper" in about a year now. ._. I ended up with insomnia last year and while I sleep MUCH better now (and without needing pills), I still take a long time to get to sleep and I wake up a lot. D:

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
    I would not say I have insomia nor am I necessarily a bad sleeper. I am of the opinion however, that I am much more a night person and much more active at night and that as a result I have trouble sleeping till the small hours and I enjoy getting up. I usually go to bed around 12 but I'm still awake half the time at 3am and then I end up getting up at 11pm + which is bad for uni which, is why i miss it all the time.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I'm usually a good sleeper when i'm sleeping in my bed. But if I'm at a sleepover I'll wake up like every hour.

Years
    When I do fall asleep I sleep and just about nothing can wake me up, it's just the fact of trying to get to sleep.

I usually think too hard and it takes me a while to get to sleep.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Bad sleeper usually, although sometimes I sleep like a baby x3

I'm a really light sleeper. Well... thats what I think <<;

Back