• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

good sleeper or bad sleeper

overall what are u

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I think I am a good sleeper. I have a few bad sleeps regularly though.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am a good sleeper. I normally sleep all through the night. Sometimes I wake up, but not that often.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I'm a pretty good sleeper.

I can wake up, whack my nephew in the head for shoving his arm in my face, and fall back asleep again. XD

My friends think it's odd that I can actually fall asleep in class too. ^^;

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
  • I don't know if I'm good or bad... =3
    I am a light sleeper who will wake up if a noise is made...
    I get nauseous nearly every night and have trouble getting to sleep.
    I need a minimum of 10 hours of sleep a night or I'll be grumpy and tired.

So I suppose that makes me a bad sleeper... =(

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm a decent sleeper...? xD

I mean, I don't wake up easily in the middle of the night, and I rarely actually wake up then until my mum body slams me like she always does when we need to leave early to go to some random place. And when I do wake up, I'm usually able to fall back asleep.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'am a good sleeper...xD
    But sometimes I don't even sleep...\o/

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Depends. I'm a good sleeper most of the time, but early sunlight or noises from outside can easily keep me awake.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh gosh, I'm a terrible sleeper. It takes me at least and hour or 2 (sometimes more) to fall asleep at night. Only rarely do I fall asleep right when my head hits the pillow.

Not too mention, this may be due to the fact that I'm an extremely light sleeper. I wake up at the softest noise x_x;

Years
  • Only on rare occasions I have trouble sleeping, like on hot nights or when I'm ill. But otherwise I've been maintaining a sleeping schedule of 8 hours everyday since I was young.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Usually I sleep just fine...

But back at y former home, I was a horrific sleeper, I had nightmares consistently.

But now these days, Im just fine with sleep :D

Cid

Years
  • Recently, I've been having bizarre or bad dreams... Also, I sometimes sleep at 8 PM and wake up at 11:30 AM!!! I'm not having a hard time sleeping, though I feel terrible when I wake up... So you can pretty much say that I'm a bad sleeper...

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm probably the best sleeper in the world, as long as I can't hear Dad snoring. xD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • A bad one. It takes me a looooot to fall asleep, and I wake at least half an hour before I should X_X
    So I'm pretty tired all the day...

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I'm so so. I generally can fall asleep quite easily, but lately I've been struggling to get to bed. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night(12-4:00Am) and can't get back to sleep. x.x

Back