• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good stuff!

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
    Earlier to today I received a message that I've passed my entrance exam in a uni. (My first choice hell yeah!)

Also got 58 as a high score in Flappy Bird lol.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Several days ago, I managed to buy a Japanese import of Kyoryuger's toys (Ankydon and Bunpachy in one package specifically), it's a rare sight to be found in my city ahaha.

Last edited:
    Years
    Got 100% on most of the quizzes and assignments the past month ;D Loving my program right now and feeling super motivated to continue!

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    Played World of Warcraft earlier, and decided to make an Orc Warrior strictly for PvP, with heirlooms and everything. I spent the entire game charging every ranged player I could find, making them regret picking such squishy classes. It was truly a sight to see. I had some friends in vent complaining about the hunters killing them. Ended up avenging them shortly after each complaint.

Oh, and we got a foot and a half of snow. I love the snow, but I hate the cold.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Received a few complements from one of my bosses. For me, it's a really big deal, since it's not very easy to impress the lady. Aside from that, I also managed to get myself a new laptop. Been wanting one for ages. x-x

Back