• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Vito Winstrate said:
    Arcanine, is there such thing as removing posting rights? Try that on the older community members that deserve a ban, if it exists.
    If your saying look up deleted threads then I think it started keeping track of threads and posts on 3.0 where a Admins, S-Mods and Mods can undelete a deleted thread.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Admins can probably disable a user's posting rights, I'm almost 100% positive of it.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    This thread is not about Cas, so why dont people leave her out of this and stop mentioning her

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    ^The first poster did mention about being treated like Cas. That's why she was dragged into the topic.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • v-road said:
    This thread is not about Cas, so why dont people leave her out of this and stop mentioning her
    Well if Cas didnt get mad at members asking her to do art for them (and she was requests too) and didnt start deleting her big threads then none of this would have started. She could have just closed them she was a Mod in the art forum.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Actually, she also flamed a lot of members, and treated them like(pardon this)trash.

I believe she wrote an extremely mean poem in her sig, but I'm not sure about that.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    True,a flame war may erupt from this

But, we should let the mods decide

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back