• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOOOOAAAAL! - Inazuma Eleven Fanclub

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    But if Flash Upper fails it'll just hit him in the face, and no one wants that.

But with the RC Shoot being filler, does that mean his Sword shot is also filler? I don't like him using Tiger Drive all the time.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Gladius Arch? The one he used during the England match? It's not filler, but I don't remember him using too often during the tournament. Tiger Drive is pretty much his main shot.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I remember reading one of the youtube comments when I watched that episode

"I'd just take the remote from him and drive it to the other goal" xD

I just hate the American goal keeper -.- His Flash Upper has got nothing on Kazemaru's and Fubuki's "The Hurricane". I keep wanting to call it Flash uppercut xD

lol, Aphrodi has nothing on Kirino. ;)

But I actually like Kirino... at first I didn't maybe cause he's hair was pink

As for Toramaru's sword shot, I sorta liked Gladius Arch xD

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years

But I actually like Kirino... at first I didn't maybe cause he's hair was pink

I was just saying you can't look more like a girl and not be one more than Kirino. Though Aphrodi would probably be second, lol.

Btw, I always forget the older guy's name on Inazuma Japan... he has that sumo hissatsu? I thought he was nice choice for the team at first but I don't remember him doing much. And a shame that they got rid of Midorikawa so early during the tournament especially right after learning Lightning Accel. :\

Skip Class

Years
    TO be honest, when I first saw Gladius Arch I was hoping it'd be named Swords Dance. XD;

Omg I was thinking the same thing too xD It occurs to me how much hissatsu's sound like pokemon moves

Btw, I always forget the older guy's name on Inazuma Japan... he has that sumo hissatsu? I thought he was nice choice for the team at first but I don't remember him doing much. And a shame that they got rid of Midorikawa so early during the tournament especially right after learning Lightning Accel. :\

Hijikata?

^That dude?^

I was so annoyed that Midorikawa left and didn't come back like Fubuki did :/ One of my favourite characters too :( I really liked Lightning Accel!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Hijikata? Yeah I thought he never really did anything huge. I mean, he joined to do whatever and he doesn't do anything. While I agree that Midorikawa would've been better, Hijikata's a defender, while he's a midfielder. :/

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Yeah, Hijikata. He's the one guy on the team whose name I could never remember. :/ He had some part before the Brazil match but really did nothing during the actual game, lol.

I finished the movie last night. It's a bit disappointing. Half of it seems like a big recap episode, and the match against Ogre is only one half. :/ The animation is excellent and some of the hissatsu were pretty badass. (Electric Trap, Death Rain, Omega the Hand) Odin Sword, my favorite hissatsu, looks 10x better than it did in the anime. Kinda wish Endou would've learned Omega the Hand in the anime since I believe it's his strongest hissatsu in the game. I thought Kanon was Endou's grandson, but he's actually his great-grandson.

Speaking of Kanon, was that Inazuma Eleven Future game ever released? I remember seeing the trailer over a year ago, and thinking even for Inazuma Eleven this might be too much, lol. :laugh:

Skip Class

Years
    I don't think it's been released yet, I know it'll be extremely long time if I said after go but...

I love the uniform <3 and Shiratori looks so awesome!

Can Hijikata just go home and take care of his siblings I want Midorikawa back xD

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    ^Wiki suggests that he be might Hiroto's descendant, but I don't know...

Yeah, that'd be a long time. GO won't end for another couple years. I wonder if that's were the series is heading after GO? ...Space? :shocked:

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    I'll join this fabulous club~

I think the series will be ending with GO!, it's not like they have much to go on afterwards. But then again pokemon hasn't really died even though it should have a long long time ago :P

Also, did anyone else wonder how weak Japan had to have been if World level soccer was heaps stronger than Aliea Academy?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Soccer in space? Don't be ridiculous this isn't Yugioh. :x

But yeah, hey Zet, was wondering when you were going to join this club. :P
    (shakes hand)

As for all your little theories and stuff I just finished the small legend of Liocott Island with all the little angels and devils and I was disappointed at first when they beat the devils because it was short. Then they combined and I was happy because then it was longer than two episodes. :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    That actually looks really cool ^_^ But I don't get Endou. He looks like some weird version of him and Toramaru meshed together to be honest, combined with another character in a different anime I watch. But it seems cool nonetheless. Anti-gravity soccer seems interesting.

Skip Class

Years
    Yay! New Soccer Club member :3 Welcome Zet, I'd shake your hand but iwell... it's Alternative's thing xD

Also, did anyone else wonder how weak Japan had to have been if World level soccer was heaps stronger than Aliea Academy?

I remember about that time I was near the end of the FFI season thinking, If they wanted to create the strongest team in the world to beat Aliea, why didn't they ship some players in from other countries xD

^Wiki suggests that he be might Hiroto's descendant, but I don't know...

Yeah, that'd be a long time. GO won't end for another couple years. I wonder if that's were the series is heading after GO? ...Space? :shocked:

Inazuma Eleven Wiki is my bible at the moment xD But I wouldn't be surprised if the season after GO Kanon and Masato had their own season... though it'd be sad because none of the characters from the other seasons would be there because that would be years away.

So what you're saying is that Endou and Toramaru had some kids together and this was the outcome? :P

You're just saying that to prevent the mass fan pictures of Tsunami X Tachimukai you found on google

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I watched a dub episode once, more specifically the episode where they go to the amusement park and Fubuki meets up with all those girls and they meet Rika and it was so terrible omg. Endou is Mark, Kidou is Jude and Ichinose is Eric. They're all terrible and the dub shouldn't exist.

Skip Class

Years
    NOOOOO Keep me away from those dubs! Even I could fandub it better than they could've and I'm horrible at it xD Hate the names too.... Jude is just not cool... I actually really liked Domon in the sub but in the dub he's horrible..

To be honest if I had to choose between playing the game in the English accent in the English version of the game and the Cartoon Network dub, the one from the game sounds way better (Even if I'm still one for the Japanese version voices)

Back