• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Gooooood Morning! Pokémon Sunday July 5 feed

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Just as the last weekend, there will be not important or non already-known updates.
    We'll have to wait for next Coro-Coro issue.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    So...in 87 or so steps, Pikachu gained a level?
    In that case, getting a pokemon to level 100 would take what, one school day?
    Haha. At least they showed us something useful rather than some unrelated crap like last week. I really like the pokewalker's strap.
    I need to take it to school with me and show it off. :>

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    They probably already had the pikachu close to levelling up on purpose to show off how it would work.
    Also people keep saying levelling pokemon up will be easy, are they forgetting the higher the level the more exp you require?

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Well, it was obvious that the covered shiny Pokémon in a water stage was Shiny Gyarados. XD

Ayselipera

Even if leveling up your pokemon is harder the higher level they are I would rather just walk them up to their level rather battle for exp points.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Would anyone really bother walking around with the PokéWalker strapped on their necks? D;
    I would. It actually seems kind of fun, and I think it looks cool (but then again I'm a fashionably challenged nerd, so I'm probably not the go-to person for that). It's certainly interesting, and could actually get many a lazy poketard like me out of my computer chair and run around the block if it means getting an Umbreon quickly. 8D

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • EDIT: I saw the vid, but one question, what are you talking about? :)
    If you saw file.de's video, than apparently they cut out a little bit - in which the trainer could be seen battling while surfing (background was blue and watery and all), and the Pokemon he was battling... was covered up with question marks (along with the name of it). BUT one can see that the Pokemon was also shiny (stars flew out that weren't covered up). Hence it seems like the Red Gyarados will be shown, given those facts.

'Tis shown at the very end of this (not-that-great-quality-video) here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxhUnwx9qCQ#

Years
  • I do believe that the covered Pokémon is the encounter with the Red Gyarados, if it hasn't been removed from the game. Either this, or a legendary Pokémon. Then again, it could only be a dog or Lugia, so I'm leaning towards the Red Gyarados.

EDIT: It's confirmed. You can see shiny sparkles coming off of the wild Pokémon.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Excuse my ignorance if this is commonly known, but does this Pokewalker affect more than just exp. gain (I'm assuming this functions like keeping your pokemon in a daycare...one exp per step)...specifically, I want to know if this affects their happiness stat. If so, this would be a great way to get Crobat, Umbreon, Blissey, and Togetic reletively early...

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
  • Excuse my ignorance if this is commonly known, but does this Pokewalker affect more than just exp. gain (I'm assuming this functions like keeping your pokemon in a daycare...one exp per step)...specifically, I want to know if this affects their happiness stat. If so, this would be a great way to get Crobat, Umbreon, Blissey, and Togetic reletively early...

Yeah, they get both exp and happiness as you walk :)

Back