• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

got a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

RoyxLilina4ever

VG lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 9, 2016
    Age 19, been single my entire life. Never dated, never been asked out, never been kissed, never even had a real friend who is a guy.

No, i'm not ugly if thats what your all thinking. I rather have someone who will like me for me. I don't care if I have to wait forever for him.

Last edited:

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    A girlfriend? Um... no.
    Nor do I want one.

So very close to nineteen and the only one in my family who remains single... or to go on a date :p
    But that is alright. I am still young. I have the rest of my life to worry about such things.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Eh..I just got asked back out with my old girlfriend who broke up with me like, last year for this other dude who just eventualy ended up leaving her O_O

I had to turn her down based on the fact that it sickened me that she left me for someone else, then when he ended it with her, she came back to me.

I love her, just like..not that way anymore >_>

So yeah..just kind of an update on the fact that I'm still single xD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Nah. >_o; There have been times when freaky guys have asked me out and stuff, but... I'm not into dating, even if it's between two adults. I know it sounds weird, but I've talked to my mom about this and read opinions from other Christians, and have decided that friendship is as far as I want to go with a guy until I get married. I have nothing against people who want to date--if they can control theirselves without going any further than kissing then they've got the green light from me--but I'm personally not interested. I'd rather spend my time building a strong friendship with a guy, without all of the physical stuff, because that's going to be one of the only things keeping us together after we're married for a few years and the new-ness wears off. xD

I also think that it would be awkward to have kissed another guy other than the one that I end up getting married to... so that's why I'm glad I haven't gone through boyfriends like they're no big deal, unlike some people I know. And on another note, you can learn everything you need to know about the person when you're just friends. The other stuff should wait for marriage, in my opinion.

There's my life lesson for the day. :D
    How is it possible to go from friendship straight into marriage, though? Surely, if you like someone, you're going to want to hug them and tell them how you feel. I don't know how a relationship could be developed strong enough, by friendship, to justify a marriage.

Anyway, I don't have one right now. I've had a couple in the past, but they weren't "real" ones, I guess. But December should be nice. ;D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I had a couple of boyfriends and now I'm trying to go out with one of my closes friends. I told him that I liked him and he was fine with it and I brung up a stupid thing to say which was to hold hands and he was okay with it and well on Monday I'll see how it goes ;)

:t354:TG

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I have had too many girlfriends in my life but now i have a stable relationship and me and my girlfriend are very happy.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Had, but not anymore. I don't miss my ex-boyfriends because they were each a little creepy, especially my last one. My ex-girlfriend, however, is still a friend, but we ended the relationship fairly recently.

Ah well. Single life has its own perks. Like guilt-free flirting.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    No, I don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend, and I'm not interested. I have issues with making commitments anyway.. I can never imagine myself getting married at all.

Back