• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA got smacked by shovels again AMA

TY

any questions regarding this unfortunate event will not be answered.

string555

Banned
Years
You can't just bury the pain, unless you have some kind of...
Spoiler:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
What is your opinion on the recent events in shovel politics? Do you support the spades rights movement? How do you plan on dealing with the recent 'excavators are not shovels' controversy floating around in the digging scene? How many pet moles do you own?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Do you think shovels like Synthwave?

How efficient would a shovel be in CSGO?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
any questions regarding this unfortunate event will not be answered.

V important actually, what kind of shovel are we talking about? Like a spade, or like a military Entrenching Tool, or what? Details!

TY

What is your opinion on the recent events in shovel politics? Do you support the spades rights movement? How do you plan on dealing with the recent 'excavators are not shovels' controversy floating around in the digging scene? How many pet moles do you own?

Delete all shovels. Of course not. That is blasphemy and whoever makes that statement must be brought to justice. Zero

why are you hitting yourself?

You're a funny man you should start streaming

Do you think shovels like Synthwave?

How efficient would a shovel be in CSGO?

V important actually, what kind of shovel are we talking about? Like a spade, or like a military Entrenching Tool, or what? Details!

Go ask them not me I'm not Caesar the shovel whisperer

About as useful as the Dual Berettas, which is a waste of money

King size, about 2m tall in groups of 5

Back