• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gotta get back in time

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    The late 1800s to witness German chancellor Otto Von Bismarck almost throw an ink pot at Kaiser Wilhelm II, it would be pretty funny tbh.

Kaiser Wilhelm II was a shit king too. He undid all of Bismarck's hard work to make alliances, began German imperialism that Bismarck opposed, and ruined the Schlieffen Plan that would have won Germany WWI without so much fighting and death.

Cut off Wilhem II's only arm and make sure Bismarck rules while you are at it.

I think ill change my preferred time to travel to. If you fail at this task, I think ill travel back in time to 1917 and prevent Lenin from ever leaving Switzerland to Russia.

Years
    Travel back, waaaay back in time. Just to, you know establish myself as a Religious icon to herald the End Times today. "He's back guys! Just like the Bible said he'd be!" Then I could tell everyone that they wasted their time after they're all done stabbing each other lol. Then say that "the lord hath forsaken thou" juuuuust to see what happens :D

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
    Oh also probably the 90's, to grab myself one of those amazing old "clicky" computer keyboards.

Back