• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta get down on... Friday?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    My favorite day would be Saturday. It's a day of eating out, lounging about and playing video games. :D

My least favorite day would easily be Wednesday, as I'm really unlucky those days and I have Art, Music and PE in week A and double Science in week B. :<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm not sure what my favourite is. Probably Wednesday or Thursday due to TV, lol. But since there's only one week of uni left... going w/ Thursday--no wait, sometimes we have to go food shopping on Thursday. Ummm, Friday wins then!

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • My favorite day is Monday. I remember looking forward to Mondays, after the weekend, when Toonami used to air. Couldn't wait to see some Sailor Moon and DBZ. Its also my favorite day because of Monday Night RAW. Even though Toonami doesn't run anymore, I still like Monday best.^^

My least favorite day has to be Wednesday. It's right in the middle of the weekday and makes you think how it's barely half way though the week. That day is also boring for me. And they way it's spelled also makes it why Wednesday is my least favorite day. xO

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • When I saw the thread title, I thought that we're talking about the song... >_>;

Either way, favorite day is probably Thursday. It's just that my co-workers on my thursday shift are more awesome than those on tuesday and wednesday.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Why Friday? D= Why not SATURDAY? I mean, no school. =D

Anyway, this questions really stupid, but which day of the week is your favorite, and which is the worst, and why?

As for me... Saturday's the best. No school, sleep, soccer with my friends, sleep, two episodes of House, and of course sleep.

The worst... probably Tuesday, actually. NOTHING TO DO. =/

Hahah, I think you're the only person exept me that don't like tuesday either. Oh, it's the worst by far. You're tired because monday was terrible, but it's still tuesday, there are still 3 days left for your weekend.

Aand, i love thursday. It's almost friday, you feel the taste of it, it's so good. Well, maybe I'm crazy.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Saturday and Sunday are awesome. No school, no stress for me :).

Monday-Friday are definitely not. The only good thing about it is I get to watch Pokémon lol.

Back