• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Gotta Photoshop 'Em All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
  • Gotta Photoshop 'Em All

Shop Status: Open

Artist Information
    My name is Terry Lee Jones aka Cyberbeastx. I am 18 years old, My date of birth us October 25th, 1994. I live in United States, Maryland. I am a pretty relaxed and easy going person. My favorite color is black. I love to eat ramen, hot pockets and french fries! I drink mountain dew, energy drink and coffee all day, everyday.

Rules
    1.) Use My Format!
    (If You Don't Use My Format You Will Be Ignored!)
    2.) Be Patient!

Software
    -Photoshop CS6

Available Sprites
    - All Trainers From Generation 1/2/3/4/5
    - All Pokemon Sprites From Generation 1/2/3/4/5
    - All Mystery Dungeon Sprites
    - All Trozei Sprites
    - All Pinball Sprites
    - Shiny Sprites Available

I take no credit in creating the sprites. They can all be found on google. They are all from official Nintendo/Game freak games!

Userbars
    Spoiler:

Trainer Cards
    Spoiler:

Request Format

Userbar Formats
    Text: Do you want it to say something? If if so and what colored text?
    Background: Color or Image? If Color Please List Outer Color & Middle Color! If Image Include The Image!
    Pokemon: The Name Of The Pokemon & The Generation Of The Sprite
    Trainer: The Name Of The Trainer & Generation Of Sprite(Trainer in Userbar is optional!)

Trainer Card Format
    Name: The name you want on the card
    Pokemon Team: The pokemon you want on card(No less than one and no more than six)
    Badge Set: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh or Unova
    Trainer Sprite: Name of character and generation the character is from
    Trainer Card ID: You can find all the trainer card templates and ID's below in the next spoiler. Pick the correct ID number for the one you want!

Trainer Card Templates
    Spoiler:

Links
    DeviantART: https://cyberbeastx.deviantart.com/

All suggestions and comments are took into account. I am fairly new to Photoshop. If you have any tips on how to improve my art please feel free to share.​

Last edited:

Golem Lord

Level 100 Golurk
    Years
  • No requests thus far... I SHALL BE THE FIRST PATRON OF THIS SHOPPE!

Text: Golem Lord, Spirit of the Protector
    Background: Black with little bits of dark purple.
    Pokemon: -Shiny (If you can)- Golurk (Gen 5)
    Trainer: N/A

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm closing this shop because Trainer Card shops go in Pixel Art. I made that abundantly clear to you before. :( Had this remained a shop offering userbars not comprised solely of pixel art, this would have stayed open. But since it's come to my attention that this shop primarily offers Trainer Cards (since that's what seems to be emphasized here), I'm going to close it. If you'd like to start offering tags and icons/avatars, I will reopen this. But until you read the rules, it is going to stay closed.

Golem Lord, you may always ask Noblebeastx to fulfill your request through VM or PM or check out some of A&D's other shops. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back