• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Grab Bag Mafia [Game Over]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Spoiler:
Ok, makes sense. I used my action at the start of D1 (I could only do it during the day). In the OP it says a random player gets their case swapped on odd number days excluding D1, so I don't think that would have affected my results (and I don't think alignments would change, that would be kind of bastard on Pecilia's part)

L'Belle is tough to figure out. I tried to come up with possible scum teams from the standpoint of town-L'belle and it's not as easy as coming up with teams that include him.

I agree about Desox, but even without alignment changes, I'm not really sure about him now.

Part of me just wants to lynch mala for not talking, maybe her role has something to do with her relative silence, but that also doesn't make her scum necessarily... what do you think about Doof and CB?

one day in and i'm already getting confused between the two games i'm in lol - can't wait for the third one to start!

not liking that there are 6 non town players though, just gonna hope more of them are somewhat town-aligned than evil tbh. also just wanted to add that i found Lyn's asking for information so early a lil weird, not sus exactly, but something just was off to me. anyway, i'm gonna go for [vote] abstain for now.
mala why do you refuse to speak

at least give us something

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years
Well, if we're revealing roles now, I'm the Pizza Delivery Man. I get to deliver a pizza to one person once during the game and they can't vote for the next 30 votes.

I haven't used my power yet, so if any of you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Role reveals won't do us much good with random alignments and switching.

[Vote] malanaphii

I agree with CB's analysis here, and given the number of non-town players supposedly left, this seems like a good choice.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Oh yeah i forgot to vote. To extend my claim I'm something like the super mafia goon (town) which makes all mafias just goons lmao. Nothing else, but the now possibility of me talking coherently. What im asking myself about the change is, did i change with someone or did i just randomly get a non selected bag...

Doof has been really low from what I feel but not enough to warrant scum, mala not posing a good defense is also a thing... But i... Dunno, would expect more from scum, although putting nothing of help also does, nothing of help.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
If you were to visit anyone, it would mean you lied about your role. So I figured I'd check.

As for L'Belle, there's not too much to say. This is literally everything from L'Belle:

L'Belle's first post is the only one that mentions a player other than Syn or Lulu, until his most recent post. And even between the posts fixating on Syn and Lulu, he flipped between them a lot, alternating which was town/scum

And then in his most recent post, he scumread doof, despite having said literally nothing about doof thus far, nor explaining the read in the same post

Is that just an attempt to blend in at this point?

LOL I literally explained why I think Bidoof is suspicious in that very post, what are you talking about?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I agree that my post was weak, but honestly Syn turning out town was kind of a shock for me. I find it odd that you immediately jump on me without coming with anything new yourself though. At least post reads yourself if you're going to ask for mine. Definitly sus.
Was this you trying to speak to doof

Learn to quote.

Still a weak af explanation either way, but go off I guess

Years
I'm also going to [Vote]Malanaphii

I think they're also going to get removed like ash and Fletch for inactivity.

Lulu said they're lover, IDK did they mentioned it before. If mala is town and Lulu is too it's basically lose-lose for us. So if possible I would love to hear something from them.

@Superjolt: To tell you the truth I was not really paying attention to this game as much as Josh's game. And if I'm really confused cop then sigh. I was thinking Naku might be scum with JD but they really look like they're scum hunting. You and Josh are also active and giving ur reads. I never gave any thought about lebelle since there was nothing noteworthy about them beside a little back and forth about syn. Same for doof. It may be possible that Desox is a uninformed mafia so I'm little wary of them. Making other mafia's NA useless is very advantageous to us but adding in their majority count is more beneficial at this stage. That's my thoughts on everyone. If I've to pick someone to lynch from them then it's going to be unknowns doof and lebelle since I've nothing on them.

Last edited:

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years
I'm also going to [Vote]Malanaphii

I think they're also going to get removed like ash and Fletch for inactivity.

Lulu said they're lover, IDK did they mentioned it before. If mala is town and Lulu is too it's basically lose-lose for us. So if possible I would love to hear something from them.

@Superjolt: To tell you the truth I was not really paying attention to this game as much as Josh's game. And if I'm really confused cop then sigh. I was thinking Naku might be scum with JD but they really look like they're scum hunting. You and Josh are also active and giving ur reads. I never gave any thought about lebelle since there was nothing noteworthy about them beside a little back and forth about syn. Same for doof. It may be possible that Desox is a uninformed mafia so I'm little wary of them. Making other mafia's NA useless is very advantageous to us but adding in their majority count is more beneficial at this stage. That's my thoughts on everyone. If I've to pick someone to lynch from them then it's going to be unknowns doof and lebelle since I've nothing on them.

Me and Mala haven't mentioned anything about this, but the D1 post did say two people became lovers. Those two people were me and mala, and though I'm not sure if she is town or not, I would like to have used my role before I die if she is gonna be the one lynched.

I don't have any srs atm, so I'm not sure who to use it on.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Grand Idea Grab Bag Mafia​

Oh hey look, someone reached their solo win condition...​
Game Over​

The people had still been preparing to vote. They had to stop the mafia and the bomber soon otherwise the whole town would be doomed. There was an unforeseen threat, a wild card if you will. With a snap of their fingers half the citizens snapped into a hypnotic state. They each grabbed something pointy to poke another. Those unaffected were caught off guard and stabbed. A lovebird turned on her partner, a betrayal she would not realize due to the hypnosis, One man stood atop a pile of the bodies that had been left and his name was,,,,

Jdthebud the Victorious. They were an 25-Post Detector!

Those who were unsuspectingly drafted into his army and win with him are...

Superjolt
Desox
L'Belle
LuluRina

And that's game, thank you all for playing. Congratulations to Jdthebud, Superjolt, Desox, L'Belle, and LuluRina on winning, though I'm sure you weren't expecting it either. Honorable mention to the mafia for not actually losing a member until Jd and his crew murked yall. Roles assigned will be shown in the players section, as for the bags I'll just paste them into this here spoiler tag.

Spoiler:

Also yes I know that shade of blue sucks but, it's the final game post who cares. gg

Players​

Pecilia as GM​
Gimmepie as 1-shot Dayvig Serial Killer
L'Belle as Gladiator
BidoofFTW as Bomber
Charlie Brown as Kenneth K. Boorstin, Attorney at Law and Ally to all good Boys and Girls
Ash as Mafia-Scatterbrained Vigilante
Superjolt as Town Census Taker
Jdthebud as 25 Post Detector
Desox as Super Mafia Goon (Previously Post Rest)
Nakuzami as Motion Detector
Lyndrome as Night 3 Omen
Kitty as Pirate
malanaphii as Town Loyal Modified Weak Doctor
Aldo as Even-Day Kidnapper
LuluRina as Pizza Delivery Man
Desinishon as Two-shot Motivator (previously Cute Doggo)
Fletchling as 1-shot Death Faker

CSS shamelessly stolen from Sparkin's Valentine's Mafia.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Boom, victory. Thanks recruits! Sorry Syn, you were lynched while I was afk.

I mean i could have won earlier if Pecilia hadn't decided to post on 125, lol, and the lynch was in my favor as well, so whatevs.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Good game everyone! Thanks for hosting Peci :) And lol rip well that was definitely out of our hands haha.

Also CB why were you trying to lynch mala?

Eh wasn't trying to actively lynch her. But while writing my post I figured it would be tough for me to lead a lynch on Doof for coasting while conveniently ignoring mala.

Also shout-out to mala for waiting until the end of D1 to ask who her mafia partners were LOL

8WoAwoT.png

Last edited:
Back