• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Grab Bag Mafia [Game Over]

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years
Now that we have more time, are you going to keep your vote here? I don't get this vote anyway, the "cult thing" you mentioned wasn't even initially brought up by him, but by me.

I'm gonna stay with this vote until someone else catches my attention

And I know you brought it up, but that doesn't mean that his comment isn't any less valid. Also, I don't have anyone else that i really wanna vote for. No one seems absolutely scummy yet.
ofc Aldo doesn't seem scummy either, I'm just voting for my top read.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Honestly a bit confused. Not really liking Lulu just being like ''I'm just voting aldo because'' but I suppose I can give her the benefit of the doubt because she's a new player for now. I'll be keeping my eye on her though. I'm actually going to vote Syn today. I know I said before that Lulu's hunch on him was stupid and I still think that, however, Syn seems to have contributed minimalistically, even when Lulu had the hunch. He pretty much just let us handle it and stayed quiet. I feel like he said enough and has been in the spotlight for us to feel like he's town, but he's using it as an excuse to stay quiet. That's what I am thinking, atm.

[Vote] Syndrome

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Honestly a bit confused. Not really liking Lulu just being like ''I'm just voting aldo because'' but I suppose I can give her the benefit of the doubt because she's a new player for now. I'll be keeping my eye on her though. I'm actually going to vote Syn today. I know I said before that Lulu's hunch on him was stupid and I still think that, however, Syn seems to have contributed minimalistically, even when Lulu had the hunch. He pretty much just let us handle it and stayed quiet. I feel like he said enough and has been in the spotlight for us to feel like he's town, but he's using it as an excuse to stay quiet. That's what I am thinking, atm.

[Vote] Syndrome

Honestly, I don't think there's really much to contribute at this point outside of my reads, which I've already posted. Nothing has really changed there, so I'm not going to echo myself.

Right now I'm mostly concerned about the people who have yet to post this phase (ash, fletch etc.) so I'm gonna Vote Ash. I know they already have a vote on them, but I'd rather not spread votes around and have another no-lynch because that only benefits the mafia/potential third parties.

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years

[Vote] Syndrome

I said Lyn not Syn....

EDIT: WAIT! I didn't realise they changed their name xD

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Sorry about the inactivity, been busy irl lately (midterms are evil!)

I find it really odd how Desi may have considered Naku scum for only the vote on Aldo. I personally feel like simply with the information on day 1 Aldo looks like a cult slip that's trying to use the information he has. With the way he's bounced back on d2 I'm more scumleaning/neutral on him.
Also, the way Desox's post is worded only makes me think he's more third party than anything, however the amount of threat I'm getting from him is very little, so is it worth taking a day to vote for it? I'm not sure, probably not.
I do agree that Lulu voting on practically nothing is odd but like others I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt, if anything, I think next phase I will be focusing on them more.
I personally think that Mala has been sneaking by compared to in other games that I see her, so I'm going to ##Vote Malanaphii and hope that I can at least get something out of them, especially because I see them watching this thread.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Ash is definitely inactive for non-game related reasons, so I don't feel good about those votes

It's hard for me to get proper reads while browsing on my phone, evidently, so I should bust out my laptop for this

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Here's my initial take from a glance over of today. Blue is townlean, grey is neutral

L'Belle as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Ash as ???
Superjolt as ???
Jdthebud as ???
Desox as ???
Lyn as ???
malanaphii as ???
Aldo as ???
LuluRina as ???
Desinishon as ???
Fletchling as ???

I didn't like Desi's reasoning on me or his vote for Ash, but overall I can't say (after looking at his posts in ISO) that his content has directly pinged me just yet

Lulu seemed a bit off with how they were gunning for certain things, but from more posts they just seem like a newer townie

Ash, Fletch and Mala I don't have on my radar at all

Syn, doof, CB and jd I'm fully neutral on atm. doof had been inactive/noncommittal up until his previous post. Syn looks fine imo, but not necessarily town. Same goes for the other two

Of all my neutral reads, discounting the inactives, I suppose that means I'm most comfortable placing a vote on desi today, but at this point in the phase I don't think it really matters

I haven't seen the current vote count, but I'm sure it's no better than yesterday. I know Ash has two, which I already said I'm not fond of, but while I think she has a valid stance for inactivity, that's a NAI point so it's not necessarily a reason to save her, but it's not a reason to lynch her either

##Vote Desinishon, just to stick to what I've said so far

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Vote Count:
Malanaphii (2):
  • Superjolt
  • BidoofFTW
BidoofFTW(1):
  • Charlie Brown
Aldo(1):
  • LuluRina
Ash(2):
  • Desinishon
  • Lyndrome
Lyndrome(1):
  • L'Belle
Desinishon(1):
  • Nakuzami

The following people have not cast their vote:
Ash, Jdthebud, Desox, Malanaphii, Fletchling and Aldo.

Ash and Fletchling need to vote today or be replaced/killed if the former isn't possible.

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Alright Penicilin, I cannot vote so I wasn't gonna bother lmao but if you wish...

[Vote] Desox

EDIT: Wait, no, let me prove my vote is useless. No late voting or changing, I'm watching you guys.

[Unvote] Desox
[Vote] Ash

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Ok so I was thinking before scum was in mala/syn/fletch/Doof (and maybe Naku), with at least one other in Aldo/L'belle/Desi (thinking Desi least likely)

Less sure about this now though

and mala hasn't posted (silenced or something else?) it's weird but I'm not sure if I really want that lynch

Thinking I want to lynch Syn because it would be more informative wrt to Lulu and L'Belle probably, also I remember Syn typically being aggressive, pretty proactive and pushy at times in past games and this is like the complete opposite of what I would expect from him...

Also Naku I don't really get that vote, I'm not thrilled about Ash votes either (esp since replacing will probably be solving that issue shortly) but Desi's vote is at least consistent with his reads, I'm also kind of town leaning him for reasons I don't really want to go into right now

Anyone else around right now???

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
So looking back, I'm still ok with jd based on D1 though I really wish he had thrown a vote down

Not actually too thrilled with CB aside from #94? Not something I want to pursue right now but something to keep in mind for D3. Also not liking that Aldo never gave scum reads

Also hold on Desi said in #96 he thought Syn was scum hunting what? Syn was about as passive as you can get before that point, I don't get that read actually

[Vote] syndrome

I think I'm actually good with this. Started to wonder as I was rereading if he might be a survivor role but... yeah. Depending on his flip certain players look worse but I kind of don't think he'll flip town... if he does though I know who I'd go after next

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Power actually just went out so going to post real phase post when it comes back. Anyways Lyndrome died, they were a Night 3 Omen 24 hours for night.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Anyways Lyndrome died, they were a Night 3 Omen

klay-fouled-out.jpg

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Grand Idea Grab Bag Mafia​

Power's back...​
Night 2​

Not rewriting the phase post because it didn't save. RIP

Lyndrome is dead. They were a Night 3 Omen!

You all will have about 24 hours for this night!

Players​

Pecilia as GM​
Gimmepie as 1-shot Dayvig Serial Killer
L'Belle as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Ash as ???
Superjolt as ???
Jdthebud as ???
Desox as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Lyndrome as Night 3 Omen
Kitty as Pirate
malanaphii as ???
Aldo as ???
LuluRina as ???
Desinishon as ???
Fletchling as ???

CSS shamelessly stolen from Sparkin's Valentine's Mafia.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Grand Idea Grab Bag Mafia​

No one else wanted to play.​
Day 3​

The mafia made quick work of their next target. Little did they know they started something really bad for the whole city.

Aldo is dead. They were an Even-Day Kidnapper!

Some of the people of the city had been asleep. They never woke up...

Ash is dead. They were a Mafia-Scatterbrained Vigilante!
Fletchling is dead. They were an 1-Shot Death Faker!

A fuse has been lit. You have 3 days to find the one who placed it or everyone but them will die in the explosion!

You all will have about 48 hours for this day!

Players​

Pecilia as GM​
Gimmepie as 1-shot Dayvig Serial Killer
L'Belle as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Ash as Mafia-Scatterbrained Vigilante
Superjolt as ???
Jdthebud as ???
Desox as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Lyndrome as Night 3 Omen
Kitty as Pirate
malanaphii as ???
Aldo as Even-Day Kidnapper
LuluRina as ???
Desinishon as ???
Fletchling as 1-shot Death Faker

CSS shamelessly stolen from Sparkin's Valentine's Mafia.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Whoa these roles are wild!

So we seem to have 5 town left I think, unless Fletch used his fake death shot.

With 10 alive there must be at least 1 independent, maybe more, of which one is provably the bomber.

Back