• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia: Fishing Edition [WERESHARKS WIN!]

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Yup.

NightKrow's explanation is sufficient enough not to lead a lynch on him, but there's nothing to have against Sparkin either yet...

That L'Belle may be another maf too because he "immediately" voted Sparkin does not make sense either. First, it wasn't immediate, second, he gave a reason (that Sparkin voted without presenting an argument) and Sparkin's answer to that was that NK didn't make any effort, which, has there been any from anyone until this day?

I see more reasons to vote against Sparkin than to whichever he proposes rn. To me, it's a poor reason to vote NK, he may have another he doesn't want to post or whatever, but sorry, I cannot just blindly trust if that is the case.

So, as I think Sparkin has no reason to push this after reading NightKrow's defense, which is enough, and L'Belle also having reasons to mistrust...

[Pardon] NightKrow

[Vote] Sparkin

Sparkin

NightKrow's explanation is sufficient enough not to lead a lynch on him, but there's nothing to have against Sparkin either yet...

That L'Belle may be another maf too because he "immediately" voted Sparkin does not make sense either. First, it wasn't immediate, second, he gave a reason (that Sparkin voted without presenting an argument) and Sparkin's answer to that was that NK didn't make any effort, which, has there been any from anyone until this day?

I see more reasons to vote against Sparkin than to whichever he proposes rn. To me, it's a poor reason to vote NK, he may have another he doesn't want to post or whatever, but sorry, I cannot just blindly trust if that is the case.

So, as I think Sparkin has no reason to push this after reading NightKrow's defense, which is enough, and L'Belle also having reasons to mistrust...

[Pardon] NightKrow

[Vote] Sparkin

Suspicious post worth looking at where Desox votes me after seeing a few people vote me.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
>Said I'd wait for a defense, formed my final opinion after the defense

>Few people equals just one person

[Vote] Sparkin

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Suspicious post worth looking at where Desox votes me after seeing a few people vote me.

So votes with good reasoning behind them are suspicious now?
hm
Seems to me like you're going out of your way to make people who aren't suspicious look suspicious.
[Unvote] Miah
[Vote] Sparkin
I'm probably still going to die tho lol rip

Sparkin

eh, whatever. I'm too lazy to come up with a good reasoning anyways

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴NIGHT 3
The elusive Doduo fish was cornered by the other fish in the lake on the grounds of accusing another. He was then gutted and left for the bottomfeeders.

Sparkin is dead. They were the Town Doduo.

You will all be granted 24 hours to get your actions

Ida will be replaced by Mr.James. Say hello to your new fishy friend!

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Desox as ???
Miah as ???
NightKrow as ???
Gimmepie as Serial Killer 3-Shot Second Chance Piranha
purplecicada as Mafia Compulsive Cop
Bardothren as Pikachu
BidoofFTW as Mafia Day Goon
Sparkin as Town Doduo
aeternum as Innocent
Melody as Lemon Fish
Mr. James as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Johnny as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Jdthebud as Fishbot Lyncher
Credits to Ash for the wonderful CSS which I mercilessly robbed, and Superjolt for the first Grand Mafia game.

Ping Spam
Spoiler:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴DAY 4
This little fishy was blown up after eating some worm that reeked of gunpowder, and this little fishy was eaten by the sharks.

Miah is dead. They were the Town Perfectionist.
Desox is dead. They were the Town Encryptor.

You have 48 hours for voting.

No one is on the inactivity chopping block.

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Desox as Town Encryptor
Miah as Town Perfectionist
NightKrow as ???
Gimmepie as Serial Killer 3-Shot Second Chance Piranha
purplecicada as Mafia Compulsive Cop
Bardothren as Pikachu
BidoofFTW as Mafia Day Goon
Sparkin as Town Doduo
aeternum as Innocent
Melody as Lemon Fish
Mr. James as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Johnny as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Jdthebud as Fishbot Lyncher
Credits to Ash for the wonderful CSS which I mercilessly robbed, and Superjolt for the first Grand Mafia game.

Ping Spam
Spoiler:

Mr. James

To avoid having several of you modkilled, and since there are no relevant evidences, I shall random vote.
I do have an idea that seems very unlikely though. Paranoia_ was the one, besides aeternum, who is our confirmed innocent that voted NightKrow along with Sparkin.
Any thoughts?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Yeahh I really don't know where to start with this. will also admit that I haven't been actively checking or discussing as well bc have been busy with rl stuff also. I do think though that it would be good if some people could reveal if it won't be a hindrance for you to do so (ie if revealing would nerf your role and therefore town's chances of winning the game), I'm sure we've got some cool roles that we could do something with to try and shift this game into speed

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I'm gonna [LYNCH] Paranoia just to save my own skin.

I just wanna point out how incredibly scummy and convenient is for L'Belle to drop a random vote at this point in the day phase. He leaves me no choice, but if other people are willing to vote him, I'll gladly take my vote off Paranoia, because L'Belle's the most scummy so far.

Why exactly?

Back