• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia: Fishing Edition [WERESHARKS WIN!]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
40 minutes remain. After that I will be posting the change. If you haven't gotten your vote in now. Best hurry up.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
[lynch] sawsbuck for saying he doesn't know what's happening in this game and deciding voting no one is a better idea than trying to find out what's happening or move things along

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴NIGHT 4
One fish wanted peace, one wanted to stab him, two thought to kill another. Every other fish just couldn't decide on what to do and just let the two gut another.

Paranoia_ is dead. They were the Town Suicidal Neighbor Bomber.

You have 24 hours for night time.

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Desox as Town Encryptor
Miah as Town Perfectionist
NightKrow as ???
Gimmepie as Serial Killer 3-Shot Second Chance Piranha
purplecicada as Mafia Compulsive Cop
Bardothren as Pikachu
BidoofFTW as Mafia Day Goon
Sparkin as Town Doduo
aeternum as Innocent
Melody as Lemon Fish
Mr. James as ???
Paranoia_ as Town Suicidal Neighbor Bomber
Johnny as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Jdthebud as Fishbot Lyncher
Credits to Ash for the wonderful CSS which I mercilessly robbed, and Superjolt for the first Grand Mafia game.

Ping Spam
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴DAY 5
The sharks found the last fisherman after they tried to use their bomb bait on them. To say the least, it didn't go well for him.

Nightkrow is dead. They were the Fisherman Arsonist.
All the Fishermen are sleeping with the fishes!

48 hours to vote.

In other news Mr. James has requested a replacement and Aeternum needs to vote today or be replaced/modkilled.

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Desox as Town Encryptor
NightKrow as Fisherman Arsonist
Bardothren as Pikachu
Sparkin as Town Doduo
aeternum as Innocent
Melody as Lemon Fish
Mr. James(To be replaced) as ???
Johnny as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Credits to Ash for the wonderful CSS which I mercilessly robbed, and Superjolt for the first Grand Mafia game.

Ping Spam
Spoiler:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I am the town conpulsive cop killer fish. Haven't had a hit so far. I've even tried several still alive players. Also Johnny, answer my question I asked. Why is it so scummy for me to randomvote when there was really no alternative? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I'm a town-aligned hydra. Essentially whenever there's an attempt on my life I grow another head and don't die. I choose my new head from the graveyard. I've only been attempted to be killed once (two nights ago iirc) and Melody was the only town-aligned dead player so she became one of my heads. We've shared a private chat since then. So essentially I'm unkillable as long as there are dead players I can choose from, and win when all threats to town are eliminated.

So that just leaves Saws and Mr James. Placing a vote on Saws to follow on from what I said yesterday about him making no effort to move the game along. [lynch] Sawsbuck

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
It's scummy to random vote this late in the game, your excuse doesn't matter. It shows you don't care about who dies.

Also, you and Sawsbuck need to explain your roles.

I was paired with one person (mine was Melody, hence the little bit of D2 salt) and she was town sided so I'm town sided as well

Also it's hard not to random vote in a game like this when we don't know any of the other roles

Last edited:
Years
I read all thread...to sum up it was

Day1 RANDOM VOTE!!!
Day2 no time random vote...
Day3 random ..vote?

jk

Btw
I'm Town Doomsaye.

I'll get notified about the mylo scenario at start of a day.
And no this day is not mylo.

And idk are you guys joking or just ****ing around?

lul All fishermem are sleeping with fishes clearly means all mafia are dead - _ -

That means there is only third party left that needs to be lynch in order for town to win....from which I came to this..

[vote] Miah for making me lose...

This THIS post clearly screams that win con of Swasbuck is not same as town...which means he is third part for sure

Just some confusion on some things sorry about that
[vote] No One

This post after he realized his slip up...

I was paired with one person (mine was Melody, hence the little bit of D2 salt) and she was town sided so I'm town sided as well

Also it's hard not to random vote in a game like this when we don't know any of the other roles

Idk wat salt...you can at least try to show that you're putting effort or scum hunting...so at time like these people can really trust ur words - _ -

All of oyou guys are looking town to me: L'belle has participated in some discussion and johnny too...thereis nothing suspicious about charlie
Well there was not much content to get a proper read but I tried my best...
[Vote] Swasbuck

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Desi's logic is... surprisingly solid actually. I've had my eye on Sawsbuck but could never put together a decent case. [Vote] Sawsbuck

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Ok look.
My role post said if Melody loses then I loses which I thought meant that if she died then I can't win which lead to some slight salt towards Miah (the one who random voted Melody) at the beginning of D2 and then I was informed that I still win with town so Idk what's going on

I haven't been paying too much attention because Idk what other roles there are and you guys are complaining about random voting when that's all you can do in this game really

[unvote] Desi
[vote] TUSF let's see what happens

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴NIGHT 5
The fishies went after a piranha who was an adoring fan of a certain lemon-scented fish. His entrails didn't smell like lemon. unfortunately.

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan is dead. They were the Blind Follower Pirahna.

24 Hours or when I get all Night actions in.

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Blind Follower
Desox as Town Encryptor
Bardothren as Pikachu
Sparkin as Town Doduo
aeternum as Innocent
Melody as Lemon Fish
Desinishon as ???
Johnny as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???

Ping Spam
Spoiler:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴THE HUNT ENDS
The sharks went after the fish that hated cops, once they were finished there were only two left. This was not enough to keep them at bay. They ate a fish that liked counting leaving the two headed hydra, knowing that they could not kill it by normal means the sharks grabbed it and dragged it to shore. Transforming back into their humanoid forms they cooked the Hydra fish, the fire would prevent it's massive regenerating abilities and thus they devoured it. Ridding the lake of these strange breeds of fish. This hunt has ended but their hunt may continue to keep the lake a sanctuary for their kind.

L'Belle is dead. They were the Town Compulsive Copkiller.

The Weresharks have equal or more than the town fishies and have won the game. congrats Johnny and Desi!

Roles and what they did will be in the next post. Points and other things will come about later.

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Blind Follower
Desox as Town Encryptor
Bardothren as Pikachu
Sparkin as Town Doduo
aeternum as Town Shot Counter
Melody as Lemon Fish
Desinishon as Wereshark Even Odd FBI Agent
Johnny as Wereshark Godfather
L'Belle as Town Compulsive Copkiller
Charlie Brown as Town Hydra

Ping Spam
Spoiler:

Back