• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon-kun

OMGYAY. :D
    Years
    мizuκi Why, thanks you. ^^ Yah, sometimes my text is a bit hard to read, that's what I struggle on.

Here are a bunch more. (The second one is a manga coloring)

Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread

Yah, a lot. :P Go High School Muscial icons. :)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Brandon-kun: They ish preeety :3 For some reason, I like the red orb-y thingies... Anyways, all the effects and stuff are really awesomes. Oh, and the colours are great. I really like the last one xD Some of the Naruto ones look odd, though... Like, the first and fourth ones have too much empty space (I think). And the red orb-y thing on Shikamaru looks a bit too big. But it's a pretty manga colour ^^

--

Moar stuffs from me:
    Gray manga colouring:
    Graphic Rating Thread

Gray is so darn lovable. I finally found a decent picture of him that I could colour. And now I feel like looking for more colour-able Gray images... And I really need to stop using the same textures over and over again.

Aaand two random Teppei avatars:
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Shiranui.

You have. Absolutely no idea. How much I just DIED inside. I swear my stomach just like, exploded in glee. I swear to god. OFF TO THE HOSPITAL NAO LOL.

But first... *SAVESAVESAVESAVESAVESAVESAVESAVESAVE*

That is the hawt-est texture on the face of the planet Shira-chan. D: I WANTZ IT. </3

WARNING: NOT FOR YOUNG CHILDREN, NOR ANYONE WHO'S PRESSED FOR TIME, NOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T CARE FOR LOTS OF N00B SPEAK AND CAPITAL LETTERS NOR ANYONE WHO CAN'T DEAL WITH EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF UTTER SPAM THAT IS SOMEHOW NOT SPAM BECAUSE ITS- OKAY YEAH IT'S SPAM I'MA STOP NOW. < <

Spoiler:

10/10 HANDS DOWN LADEEZ AND LADEEZ! >DDD

I like the other icons too. 8D *SHOT'D*

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ... Uh, thank you?

It's actually, like, three different textures, by the way.

Meh, I was planning on using that as my banner when I get bored of my Natsu one... So, sorry about that, Miz ^^;;

Oh, and I made another one, like right after I made that one:
    Graphic Rating Thread

It's not as good (in my opinion), but it's still awesomes ('cause it's Gray. Gray makes everything awesome~)

I'm-a go look for more spiffy Gray scans now~

Years
    Wowie, Shiranui, your work is ah-mazing. O; Your thread is stuffed with awesome graphics too. I love those manga colorings xD ...there really isn't any critisism to be given. o__o;
    Brandon-kun, those icons are really nice! Especially the Ashley Tisdale one, and the two Dawn ones. Nice choice of pictures!

Well, I'm not -really- new to graphics, but I guess I'm new to them here. My style is really different from everyone here I guess. I use a lot of animation and such. );
    Yay for concrit. Rip apart my signature 8D There really isn't anything to be said about my avatar since it isn't special... so yeah, ignore it?
    There's also another version of my signature with texture, but I can't post it yet. Not enough posts in my post count D: -brick'd-
    If anyone wants to see more of my (ugly) graphics, lemme know through msn or something. (Personally, I wouldn't want my eyes to bleed.) Most have images to belong to other sites and I don't think I can post them...
    Eww I babble on too much. Shortened: Everyone here rocks, rate my current set + I'm lame.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ah tis totally fine! Cause like I said you know. Having the same theme would be sort of like, 'wtf?' and like, izza your picchur in the first place, SO NO APOLOGIES HERE.

AND.

There goes another asplosion Shira-chan. Might as well get some kind of like 'frequent visitor' pass to the hospital, yazz? *SHOT'd*

BUT HOMAIGAWD THIS ONE IS TEH SMEX TOO.

I love Gray's outfit. 8D when it's there anyway. He hasn't done any exhibitioning for quite some time. :< onoz! </3!

Ahhh one of these days, Gray is going to rule the world, and Natsu's going to be like, the official ruler but since he'll never be around Gray'll do everything since he's like, Erza's slave and she won't let him off for anything. [/random]

I love the way you color things. 8D KEEP UP THE HEAVENLY WORK SHIRA-CHAN! *thumbs upppp*

And I'm so jealous of the way you color skin, the shading is like, perfect and everything. The text in the background and such is amazing as well! <3

Asplosions are ALWAYS good! >D

Spoiler:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    This is my current theme, (probably won't be in awhile) but it was a very simplistic thing, and I want to know what other people think about it. xD And I thought I might get more constructive comments here rather then anywhere else.

Graphic Rating Thread

And then here's a forum banner I made; I removed the forum name as per PC's advertising rule, but it's my first time using such a contrasting gradient for a background, and I personally really like it, but is it like... distracting? xD; Comments appreciated~

Eureka

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Anatstasia @: Me? I use Photoshop 7.0. ^^

And thanks very much! <3

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Comments (and rates, if you want) on these two, please:

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

WOW. I used a real person in a banner. The world is going to explode. -shot'd-

By the way, if you're going to look at the second one, cover up the first banner, 'cause when I look at these two at the same time, the messiness of the first one just makes the second one look too empty by comparison...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    shiranui;

omai! I love the Naruto one! 8O The text is teh smex, and the double usage of the picchur is a very nice touch. The foggy cloudy-things are really cool too, and the color scheme is real nice. ^^ |10||10|

Real person! 8O Anyway, he'shawt I do think it's kind of empty on the left. xD; But, I don't know how that could be helped without taking the focus off the render- a main thing that I don't really like about it is that the text is so punyful, even when there's all that space to be balanced out. xD It still looks really good though, especially since you don't use real people in your graphics all that much (or at least I haven't seen them) and the render looks real clean. ^^ |8.9||10|

Years
    Aww man! you're are way better at Gimp then me that's a fact! o_o Yeah I made this:

Graphic Rating Thread

Anyway I'll give you a nice... 50/10 ^^ for each one.

~A.R

Bebetrunks

.:Love:.
    Years
    @ Marthmaster: They look good, wish I was atleast decent with creating such sets. Where did you get the 3D graphics you used? They are smexy.

@ Anastasia: It is good, however was rather dark and a mushy green. [8.5/10]

I know they are rather plain and basic but I like how it turned out, rate please! =)

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

____

Last edited:

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Not bad... the image on the left of the banner is a little out of place, though...
    How are these? I haven't been using Photoshop for a while now, so I'm a little rusty, XP
    Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

And then there's this one, which I did for fun, XD
    Graphic Rating Thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back