• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics shop listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I think my thread is pretty active. =3; Can it be added? xD;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Okay, i've done a big edit of the list, all shops that haven't been posted in more than 2 weeks have been taken of, all new shops have been added, and all closed ones removed, some links updated and moved around.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I've updated the list, yes I know theres not many there but there is no point in putting shops that are no longer active up there, I will add more & i'll start a section for new shops to help boost requests.

Pineapi

Must. Have. Cute. Pokemon.
    Years
  • I don't know where to post this, I've read around but I'm not sure where or if I'm violating any rules, but here's my situation: I'm looking for a shop with an artist who is good with Illustrator. I'm trying to get something specific made, just a rendering of my "Pineapi." I have actual pictures of "her" but would like a little graphic of her to use for avatar/banner stuff since it would be better quality.

I'm sorry if I'm posting this wrong!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah, sorry but... xD;

This thread is over two years old, and we have a rule against thread reviving. If you'd like an illustrator artist to do a piece of art for you, maybe you could try requesting it in the Official Request Thread in the Art Gallery. It's where the request actually belongs, but since nobody really goes there, you could also try asking some regular graphic artists if they could do it over PM. Some graphic artists can work with illustrator, and some can't.

Just be polite about it, and don't be surprised if they can't do it. xD

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back