• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great Heroes: A Pikachu's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Alright." Said Sky taking out the fake teeth and pretending to look dejected. She cut it out and said, "So what do you think he wants us for? I can't wait to find out. Shall we head over to see him now?"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    OOC: a charizard.

IC: "Yeah, let's go." I run off up the path towards Firegill's. "Better hurry guys, its probaly something big!" I yell behind me.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    We all hurried as fast as we could towards the cave where Firegill lived. He was the one who ruled this forest, and every Pokemon respected his every word...lest you be roasted to a crisp.

Despite his firm rule, Firegill also had a softer side too...but judging from how urgently he had summoned us, I knew that this was a big deal.

A Vulpix met us at the cave entrance. "Welcome. Master Firegill is expecting you." With that, we all trudged into the cold and dark cave...

Alana

Years
    Sky was becoming more serious but was still a bit jumpy and excited. "Oh good" She replied to the Vulpix's words. "I can't wait to find out what he called us for. It must be improtant."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "I can't wait either. But I hope he doesn't get angry." I walk behind the others, afriad because unlike them, I had actually seen Firegill angry. "Hurry up, guys."

EmeraldSky

Years
    After walking for a while, we came inside the main chamber of the grotto--and Firegill stood waiting.

I couldn't help admiring his bright orangy scales and majestic wings...and his brightly burning tail provided the only light in the dark room.

We stood, silent, for a moment, then listened as the awe inspiring fire dragon spoke to us. "Welcome, my children." His deep baritone voice seemed comforting at first, but I could also detect a note of sadness in the way he greeted us.

"Greetings, Master." I replied, bowing low as a sign of respect.

Alana

Years
    Sky bowed too. "Hello Master Firegill." She said her sky blue eyes shining with admiration. Her tone was full of respect and alight curiousity. "What help can I be of you?" She asked looking up at him.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "We have a grave situation on our hands, my children." Firegill began. "You are all familar with the four Guardian Stones of our world: the Lightning Topaz, the Flaming Ruby, the Ocean Sapphire, and the Terra Emerald..."

We nodded, because our parents had always told us that if the four stones were present at Celebi's Shrine in the center of the forest, there would be peace.

"What happened?" I asked.

"A few nights ago, some evil humans entered the forest and took the stones from the shrine. Then, they hid them in four well guarded caves throughout the world." Firegill continued. "Why they want them, I do not know, but know this: The humans have devised many evil creatures and traps to keep others from taking the stones.

"I'm going to try and get the stones back!" I cried, appalled by the mere fact that the very stones that guarded our forest were gone. The others nodded in agreement.

"So...you accept the quest of getting the stones back?" Firegill asked me.

"I will...although we don't know where the caves are." I stammered.

"Then I have some information for you..." and Firegill blew out a wisp of smoke into the room, which formed into an image of four humans walking on a path. "These four humans are going to be entering the forest soon...but do not be afraid...they just wish to stop and rest here on their travels." He paused to blow another puff of smoke into the room, which formed the image of a male human with a hat on his head. I also noticed that a Pikachu was sitting on the human's shoulder, content. "This human knows the location of the first cave, so when he and his companions arrive, find their camp and speak with him. Understand?"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "I do Master Firegill." I turn around, saying quickly to everyone else, "Come on, let's get going." I start to walk out of the cave, not looking back to see if everyone is behind me.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Remember, find a male human with a hat on his head!" I reminded everyone as we hurried out into the forest.

We ran for a while, until we came to a bush nearby a tree to rest. I volunteered to watch for the humans, and climbed to the top, where I could see.

It seemed like an eternity, and I was about to give up, when I heard voices and laughter wafting into the clearing, awakening me from my slumber. Sure enough, four humans were entering the clearing...and it had appeared they had traveled far on their journey.

"Guys? Want me to describe the humans for you?" I asked.

Alana

Years
    Sky pricked her ears and sat up yaning. "Don't tell me one has a hat with a Pikachu?" She said scampering up her. She looked out at the four humans tilting her head from side to side. "I've only seen humans a few times and only one of them was friendly. These trainers seem nice and look like they get along with their Pokemon too.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Okay...three of them are males and one's a female." I noted. "The female has a scarf on her head...she's putting her tent up by the youngest of the males....the oldest of the males looks like he's starting a cooking fire...I can't see the third male yet."

Alana

Years
    Sky looked at them curiously. She bounced on her small feet wagging her tail back and forth. She saw a small male with funny things over his eyes. "He looks weird and funny." She said pointing at him. Then before she said anything else she darted out of the bushes and came face with another Pikachu. She stopped dead and stared at him. He did the same.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Pika!" the Pikachu yelped in surprise.

"Hey, we're not going to hurt you..." I assured the Pikachu, but before I could say any more, I heard my stomach growl. "..but do you know where we can get something to eat?"

"Pika chu!" the Pikachu replied, and motioned for us to follow.

As we arrived in the humans' camp, I noticed the oldest male human was adding a sort of meat to some already simmering vegetables in the cooking pot. "Mmm...that smells delicious..." I mused, taking a big sniff of the wonderful aroma.

Just then, the human noticed our presence. "Looks like Pikachu invited some friends over to have dinner with us." he smiled.

"Oh, he did?" the female human laughed as she tended to a Beautifly.

"When are we going to have our sing along?" the youngest human begged.

Alana

Years
    Sky smiled happily at the oldest human. She looked at what he was cooking with interest. She was curious about it so she scampered over and looked inside. A dealicous smelling stew was brewing. "That smells really good." She said backing up and sitting down wagging her tail and blinking her bright blue eyes with curiousity.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "What's going on?" a third human with a hat on his head asked as he emerged from his shelter with some bottled drinks.

"Pikachu brought a few friends over to have dinner and sing with us." the female human explained as a Combusken brought a bowl of the meat/vegetable mixture to her.

"How sweet." the human started, but the youngest human cut him off. "Play that dance tune you're practicing on!"

"Okay, okay..." With that, the human reached for a strange brownish object with four strings with black pegs at the end of it and a stick with what looked like fur on it. "Ready?" he asked, placing the object under his chin.

"Pika!" the Pikachu replied.

"Busken!" the Combusken agreed.

"All right..." and the human began to very lightly stroke the strings of the object with the stick, making a warm, voice like sound fill the air.

"Woo-hoo!" The female human decided to skip to the sounds the object was making, but I couldn't resist moving my head to the beautiful sounds either.

Alana

Years
    Sky smield ahppily and moved her head back and forth swaying form one foot to the other. She walked over to the youngest human and looked at the thing her was rubbing the stick against. "What is it?" She asked her eyes shining happily. She looked at the female human and wondered over to her. She watched her for a minute then began to imitate her.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Well, since we're all playing music here..." and I saw the eldest human reach for a yellowish brown object...but unlike the other human's object, this object had no stick, two extra strings...and odd metal pieces in the places I assumed he placed his fingers on.

I watched as the human adjusted the six strings on his object, then began to pluck the strings with his fingers, making a mesmerizing pling-plung sound that complimented the other human's object wonderfully. Every so often, I saw the human's hand change positions on the row of metal pieces, which created a different sound every time.

The other human joined in with his object, and the femle danced again...only this time the other Pokemon began clapping in time to the different sounds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back