• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great Heroes: A Pikachu's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Sky stopped dacning and listened to all the different sounds together. It was a beautiful song really. The girl continued to dance so Sky joined her again. She added her own little part to the dance by wagging her tail in tune to the beat. The girl laughed as she watched Sky copying her.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    "Okay...let's all sing!" and the eldest human began to strum the strings on his object a little harder and quicker than before...and then he sang:

As I came in from Saffron City, at the hour of twelve at night,
    Who should I spy but an island lady washing her feet by the candlelight.
    First she washed them, then she dried them, over a fire of amber coals...
    In all my life I ne'er did see a maid so sweet about the soul...

What for me toora loora laddie, what for me toora loora lay; what for me toora loora laddie, what for me toora loora hey, hey hey! the youngest male and the female human sang as the other human joined in on his object...

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "Neat, isn't it, Sky." I said, walking up. "Next time you run off, remember me, please." I sit down and shake my head to the music.

OOC: please slow down a little please everyone.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Sorry pokefan

Sky looked at Red Ear nodding happily. She left the human girl to dance on her own for a while so she could take a break. She sat down beside Red Ear and scratched her ear still bouncing around. This caused her to fall over. She blinked and got back up now just swaying to the music.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Shh! They're fixing to play another song!" I shushed as the humans readied their objects to play again, only this song was calm and relaxing. Then, the female human began to sing:

Epona, Epona, come out here by me...
    As long as I see you out here, I never shed lonely tears.

Tell me now, Epona, since you're here with me...
    We shall rest here together, and our dreams will grow!

However, as wind blows and rain becomes like snow...
    As the fire of dawn comes again...
    The moon, it is setting now, rising is the sun...
    Along with its bright light, you return...

Epona, Epona, come out here by me...
    As long as I see you out here, I will never shed a tear.

Tell me now, Epona, since you're here with me...
    Listen, please, for I will sing, the song of this time!

With that, the guitar and fiddle played together for a moment, then the female human sang again:

However, as wind blows and rain becomes like snow...
    As the time keeps on passing by....
    Even when I pass on, my voice will sing for you,
    The song of this time!

Hmm...Hmm...
    As long as I see you out here, I will never shed a tear.

Hmm...Hmm...
    I will always remember the song of this time!
    The song of this time!

"She sounds so pretty..." I commented.

Alana

Years
    Sky nodded. She closed her eyes and listened to the words then began to hum as she got the tune. She couldn't sing human words so she was contempt to just sit and listen with the others as the female continued to sing. Perhaps I can go with them after our journey is complete. Thought Sky thiking about battling along side a trainer. It was strange. That thought had never entered her mind before.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    'Pretty music' I looked at the humans and then at Sky, scratching her ear. "You know, I've only seen a nice human one time before this. And that makes...let's see, ah yes, five."

Alana

Years
    Sky nodded. "Same here." She said in a dreamy voice still thinking about having a kind trainer like these. Her nose began to twitch as the smell of food became stronger. Her stomach growled and she suddenyl became aware of how hungry she was. "I guess I haven't eaten in a while. I hope they serve that stew. It smells so good. Do you think they'll share it with us Red Ear?"

EmeraldSky

Years
    Just then, I overheard the smallest human say to the one with the hat "Is it true that the Rockets have stolen the guardian stones of the forest?"

"Yeah...I heard Jessie say something about a 'Lightning Topaz' being at their base in Midori City." the human with the hat replied. I gasped--Midori City was not far from here!

"Let's eat, guys..." The eldest human set his instrument aside and returned to his cooking pot, where he began serving the meat and vegetable mixture to the other humans and Pokemon.

OOC: The Thunder gem is the one we'e going after, right?

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    OOC: yes.

IC: "I hope so, I'm hungry." My nose twitched as the smell of the food hit my nose and I tasted the cooking food on my toungue. "Hmmm, it does smell good, doesn't it Sky?"

OOC: hey, I don't like to say many things about the way things go, but this time I will. This RP takes place in Kojen, a region I made up, and Team Rocket is not found there. Instead, would you please change it to Team Royal(one of the three teams in Kojen)? If you want to know what they are about I will tell you.

Alana

Years
    Sky nodded. "Yeah it does." The oldest boy looked at thme and smiled. He placed two bowls of stew on the ground and motioned for them to eat. Sky smiled and jumped happily then sprinted over and sniffed the stew. She ate some and found it tasted better than it smelled. "Come on Red Ear have some."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "Okay." I tasted some then looked back at Sky, smiling. "Yum, this is delicious." I eat some more of the stew then look at the others, "Boy, this is good, huh?"

OOC: sorry about short post, I will make them longer in the future.

Alana

Years
    Sky nodded happily and continued to eat. She sat up and licked her lips then ate some more. "This is the best stew I ever tasted." She said happily licking her lips again. After she finished she flopped down on the ground near the female and smiled up at her.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    Melody was sleeping atop a cliff when suddenly, a delicious smell flew up to her nosetrills...
    "Hummm... What's that delicious smell?..."
    She got up in a hurry, forgetting she was atop a cliff, and then she went rolling down the cliff, and stopped in front of a group of Pok?mons, completly dizzy.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    a mysterieous pokemon walks past and keeps on wlaking never to be seen again

Alana

Years
    OOC: axlefoley read the rules. That's spam even if you didn't mean to.

Sky jumped up and looked at the Jigglypuff. She hurried over to it and helped it to it's feet. "Are you alright?" She asked in concern. The female human walked over too. She smiled at the Jigglypuff after making sure it was ok and gave it some stew. "That was a nasty fall." Said Sky smiling. "So what's your name? I'm Sky."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back