• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen great way to make money!

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
    ok in resort gorgeous(sp?) to the north of five island, there are to ladies there. put an amulet coin on a pokemon to earn double cash so you get 20,000 yen! just keep using vs seeker on them ans you'll get tons of cash!:)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The Elite Four is a lot more time-consuming, though. If what he says is right, the rate at which you earn money would pretty much even out because the battles go so much faster at Resort Gorgeous.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    if you take the time to raise your team and encorperate strategy, the e4 is actually really easy to beat, and if you are really good you can take them out in under 10 minutes. they really aren't that hard and you shouldn't have much trouble if you put a lot of time into your team.

LudaFire

LudaFire!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 27, 2005
    Yes, the Elite Four is your best bet, if your Pokemon can beat them easily and if you have the Amulet Coin. It takes awhile though to get enough money.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    There's the matter of the second go-around, though, and after the elite four, rasing pokemon slows down considerably, so in the interim between the two showdowns, making money will probably be done best at Resort Gorgeous.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    thats true, thats how i got myself to be filthy rich in the game, buying vitamins n junk

Dr. Master

Banned
    Years
    and elite 4 is my idea too! i've found a better way! if ur meowth pick up enough nuggets in one of the areas it will keep pick up nuggets in the game after battle! that's what happened to me! now i'm heading 4 100 medicines in ALL types! it would alot of money to do that!

Back