• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day or Linkin Park?

Green Day or Linkin Park?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    green day are SO OVERATED

they just have managed to become tedious and boring I DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT

TOUGH LUCK YOUR INSULTING YOURSELF ?? thats basically the song there insulting their selfs.

plus most people think that american idiot was their first single.

oh I voted Linkin park cause they have originailty. Their songs have meaning and their not total sell outs.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Blazin Espio said:
    green day are SO OVERATED

they just have managed to become tedious and boring I DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT

TOUGH LUCK YOUR INSULTING YOURSELF ?? thats basically the song there insulting their selfs.

plus most people think that american idiot was their first single.

oh I voted Linkin park cause they have originailty. Their songs have meaning and their not total sell outs.

Yeah old green day was better. The album Dookie was great

Years
    Suki said:
    ok rite noone vote for LP
    Okay, I've already said in this post to stop making useless comments like that. You know what are you doing? Spamming and bumping this thread. Not to mention you're fuel for flame wars.

Final word on this:

Remember folks, Bush may have had the most votes from people but it didn't prove that he was the better candidate. If you don't understand, figure it out.

*CLOSED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back