• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Thumb Time

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Don't know about others but food prices going higher pretty fast in my area. Took a week off gaming to spruce up my garden and get other things growing. Since I'm paying more for meat, thought I'd try to compensate by growing as much veggies (that I like) from my garden, like cilantro, green onions, pak choi, romaine, chives, tomatoes, green & Thai basil, sweet potato (for the leaves (very productive)), spinach, etc. Cilantro ($2.99/bunch), green onions ($1.99/bunch) chives ($2.99/pack (handful)), and basil (not sold at my markets) are super easy to grow and save me a good amount of money. New stuff that I'm trying to grow are kale, chards, arugula, oregano, carrots, and corn. Anyone else growing and know easy but productive crops?

Back