• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
Nothing is really catching my eye man. The three things I need now are the shiny Charmander, Lanturn, and a certain Bonsly/Sudowoodo that ckn was breeding for me before. Not sure if he has the time anymore though. I really wish I had one of the three tonight to start training. Do you have any Spheal handy actually???

well how about for the lanturn i'm breeding you and a spheal? (any specific nature for spheal?)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
I'll let you know in a minute after I figure out the set I'm going for.

EDIT: Actually the Spheal is no good 'cause it needs Aqua Ring, a HG/SS egg move.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
also i have two other pokemon i haven't added yet a shiny ev'd electivire with meditate and a another shiny ev'd salamence with dd it is pretty much the same as my other dd mence but this one has better att iv's

Greene1516

Years
I'll let you know man once Lanturn is done. Since it has HG/SS tutor moves it could rope me some big game.

Greene1516

Years
@ Shorty-, they are prety mundane so two will do. They will need to be bred however, so I will VM you when they are done.

@ metalleg, Arceus will not go for items.

Greene1516

Years
I don't know why people can't read the part of the OP that says I have no interest in events!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back