• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
You are just taking the piss right??? I mean someone couldn't be so oblivious as to offer me an event when the post above theirs is expressing loathing of the fact that people ignore the part of the OP that says I don't want any events, could they???

Last edited:

Shorty-

Unique is an Understatement.
Years
Back again. ^-^ Just wondering, How many items/and or pokemon(or a certain pokemon) would you require for your Jirachi?

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
Hey Greene, by any chance do u Have an extra soul dew lying around? I can send over a pp max, any/all shards, or a sacred ash. And if it's any med or tm I got em

Greene1516

Years
@ Shorty-, for an event it will take 6 items. You know the stuff I need.

@ Tori, yeah I do, a Red Shard will do fine for it.

@ Zsoltic, make and offer as I don't want to go turning on my game if it's not worth it, though I know by heart that Arceus is docile.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey
Can I please have your Shaymin, the only pokemon I can offer are palkia, dialka, Giratina and Heatran but those are the pokemon you will have.

Greene1516

Years
Not worth it and no thank you, everyone has those four legends. Why don't you just get your own Shaymin from the Wi-Fi event that started today???

Greene1516

Years
Ok considering that I told you a few days again that I had no interest in events, and then have two posts on this very page about it I consider your post SPAM and will be askingthe mods to remove it.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
Years
can we trade now, sorry for the long wait i was busy those other days...

you agreed to trade my

2-red shards
charge beam
toxic

for the evd shiny bold vaperion...

fc is 1032 7555 4018

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Ok, mate, i would love it if you could EV train my Squirtle for me.I'll have it stocked with vitamins.

I can offer:
Adamant Flareon @ 176 Speed EVs

i know that's a pathetic offering, so:

items:
Red Shard x2
Other Shards
PP Up x2
Tms:

I may have multiples of them.

I also have Colbur,Babiri and Rowap berrys

My Squirtle is Modest.

The EVs i want: 64 HP / 252 SpA / 192 Spe

The EVs it'll come pre-loaded with: 60 HP / 100 SpA / 100 Spe

Just tell me whether this is acceptable or not.

Years
OK,another trade.
TMs Water Pulse,Poison Jab & Brine<->Wishmaker Jirachi.

If the Jirachi's not English,TMs Water Pulse,Brine & Poison Jab<->Tms Dragon Claw,Flash Cannon & Shadow Claw.

Greene1516

Years
I have no use for TM's of terrible moves I'm afraid mate, and besides, I don't even have a Wishmaker Jirachi.

BTW guys, I have updated the OP to include new legends and also natures of anything that doesn't have to be bred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back