• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
  • @ rockbaby, sorry, got all the Heart Scales I need right now.

@ Moriarty, sounds good, and I have a Cyndaquil ready too, so judging by your patterns I'll see you tonight for the trade.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
  • Can you CMT for this

Vaporeon - Bold (Shiny)
    230D/180HP/100Sp.A
    Shadow Ball
    Surf
    Protect
    Wish

if you dont see anything i could make some kind of trade with tms since i got them all....

Greene1516

Years
  • First thing dude, you see that little line in your sig that says visit your thread??? You should add a link to that!

Anyway, I saw nothing on your thread, but since you can offer any TM, how about Charge Beam, Toxic, and 2 Red Shards??

Greene1516

Years
  • Nothing is really catching my eye man. The three things I need now are the shiny Charmander, Lanturn, and a certain Bonsly/Sudowoodo that ckn was breeding for me before. Not sure if he has the time anymore though. I really wish I had one of the three tonight to start training. Do you have any Spheal handy actually???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back