• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greeting!! Everybody!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2018
    Hi..... friends i am new on this website i got quite information from this site..............

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity Orin Zone! Yeah, this site is jam-packed with tons of new info every day! That's the same reason why I joined the PC (PokeCommunity). Could you tell us a bit more about yourself, like what are your interests, how you got into Pokemon (assumption), and what not. PM me if you ever need any help. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

~Shadow

Years
    Well hi there, new friend! Great to see you here and hope you're doing well.

But there's not much we know about you... so tell us more about yourself so that we can show you around! Like your interests, and other stuff you'd like to get out there to us. There's tons to discuss so take time exploring, or you could sign up for a mentor in the adoption center and they'd be happy to show you around.

I hope that all helped for now, but enjoy yourself and have a great time at PC Orin!

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
    Hi Orin Zone, welcome to PC! Maybe try telling us a little bit more about yourself, like what hobbies and interests you have. This forum has tons of information on pretty much anything you may want to find out about, and lots of sections to talk in! Enjoy your stay here with us~

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Heyaaaaa! Welcome to PC, Orin!

Haha, I know what you mean! I got lost here at first so I stayed silently at the Hack section before I decided to broaden my horizons. Too many topics, lots of interesting things to do, and many, many information. A big wide Pokeworld!

If you have questions, feel free to ask! We'll happily help as to what you need! (I'm tad good at giving directions too but so do others, lol.)

Welcome again!

Back