• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings and saluations!

Magnum L.Hawk

Lazy Writer.
    Years
    Uh, how to do this? Oh, I know!
    Greetings and saluations, people of The PokeCommunity!.....Dang it, that's just the title being reused....Ah whatever, I'll just roll with it. Hello everyone! The names Magnum L.Hawk or just Magnum or Mag if you prefer. I normally don't really dabble in forums much, but other skimming through them for a few years now, I thought, why not join one for a change? And given my love for the Pokémon series I thought this would be a good place to start.
    Now what to say about myself? Hmmm....Well as I said, I love the Pokémon franchise, probably due to the fact that it was probably the series that got me into gaming in general, ah I can remember those childhood days of sitting in the house on my old Gameboy playing Pokémon Blue and eventually Yellow (Best Birthday present ever!) while my brother.....played outside with his friends......I think I just accidently made myself sad.
    Ahem, poor humour aside, I also enjoy Super Smash Brothers a lot and probably play the Wii U game whenever I have free time.
    I also enjoy Anime a lot, I won't go into favourites to avoid filling this post with them. If you were to ask me what the first Anime I ever got into was, I'd say it was the classic Dragon Ball Z or possibly the Pokémon Anime, I can't really remember which I saw first.
    Anyway, I enjoy writing a fair bit and if I ever have free time and don't want to play a Video Game or watch an Anime then I'm probably writing something based on one of the franchises I enjoy. I believe the term Fanfiction is what most people refer to it as. Although I don't few myself as a very good writer to be honest, but as they say, practice makes perfect.
    I've probably rambled enough now, thank you for reading my little introduction and I hope to enjoy myself while I stick around this forum.

Never too late to get involved in a forum. ;3 I've been on a few before this one but PC is the only place that keeps pulling me back.. just too much to do here.

Anyway, great meetin' you, Magnum! I'm pretty into anime myself (and DBZ was undoubtedly a classic aaaaa) so it's great when others join who are interested too. Any series you're watching recently? <3

Have a fantastic time!

Years
    Yeah, I've stayed pretty consistent with PC for a few years now, so you'll definitely love it here! Welcome to PC, Mag~! <3 I'm not as much into anime as others, but that's mainly because I don't have the time ;_;

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message if you wanna chat or just say hi!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Welcome welcome Mag! I too love Super Smash Bros on the Wii U. Greninja, Duck Hunt and Mega Man are favs. how about you?

Also very cool that you like writing! I haven't looked at that side of the forum yet but it seems to be pretty cool with some awesome people! There's also the RPT part of the forum if you also like really diving into a single character and writing with a bunch of other people!

Hope to see ya around a bit and if you have any questions or just wanna chat, feel free to hit me up anytime!

Back