• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Earthlings!

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Tony! ...your name makes me want to sleep. It's 11PM here and I'm ready to make my way to bed. :(

First time on a forum, yes? PC is a pretty good place to start with as we're quite friendly and have a lot to discuss given the size of the community. You'll find a lot to do and talk about depending on what you're interested in so poke around! How long have you been into Pokemon and what's your favorite aspect about it? Played X/Y yet? There's a whole bunch you can tell us so we can get to know you more so don't hesitate.

Hope you have a blast! If you're into trading you can look at the Trade Corner while the Battle Center is for all things battling. We also have a Pokemon Clubs board to join Pokemon-related groups and Pokemon Trivia for Pokemon forum games.. and other things but that's for you to find out. :-3

Let the staff know if you need anything and have a good time here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya, fellow earthling! Welcome to PC, pal!

Aye, PC is indeed a wonderful board to start off with, especially if you're a fellow pokemon fan like the rest of us! So feel free to explore the boards that interests you, like maybe the pokemon boards around here, like Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? Pokemon Gaming Central, or Pokemon General perhaps? Loads of stuff to see that's pokemon related! Of course, anytime you wanna take a break on pokemon topics, there's always the other boards that don't relate to pokemon, like Video Games, Chit Chat Cafe, Art & Design, and much more!

Well, now, I hope you're looking forward to posting, and I hope you'll remain active with us! Take care, okay? And let us know anytime you need a hand with anything at all!

Back