• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    I recently purchased a 3DS for pokemon X and Y, It is currently on its way. I played a lot of pokemon as a young child and have tried my hand at pokemmo, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there, let me be the first to welcome you to the PokeCommunity!

This thread belongs up in the welcome lounge, so I'm gonna move it up there :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, bud! Hope you enjoy Pokemon X and Pokemon Y; it's set to be amazing. <33

I haven't played pokemmo in a while, except with a few friends! It was pretty interesting! Mmm, in any case, it's really nice to meet you, and I hope that we can hear more from you in the future! Explore any of the boards that you like, and we look forward to your contributions! <33

See you later. c:

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Thanks for moving it to the correct place :) I didn't see the welcome lounge before, and thanks for the welcomes its nice to be around friendly people

When my 3DS arrives I will post my friend code here :D, It should be this week might not have Pokemon Y till later though :P

Last edited by a moderator:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hi hey welcome to PC.. I hope you will find all the people here very kind.. I hope you will love our Family

Hey try to check general chat or rom hacking threads. Or you will be happy in Pokemon Chats too !! And hey hope to see ya later. take care.

Back