• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Greetings Everyone!

Years
  • Greetings!
    I have been collecting and playing the Pokemon games since I was a kid and to this day still collect and play the TCG and the games! Im really excited with all the new Pokemon games coming out this and next year!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey takadakeyo! Welcome to the forums! I'm so hyped that we have more people here that collect and play the TCG! I'm only a collector myself, but still knowing there's an appreciation for shiny cardboard in this world makes me giddy to no end, lol.

I'm sure you'll enjoy all the Pokémon discussions we have to offer and if you ever need any assistance never hesitate to ask a moderator! (。'▽'。)♡

Years
  • Greetings and hello welcome to PC Takadakeyo~!
    ₍՞◌′ᵕ‵ू◌₎ I have to say you have an interesting and very intriguing username, dose it mean anything by chance? Also I love your icon on here as well. Well I hope you find this place fun and helpful for you, we are certainly a friendly and welcoming community I think. Ever since when I joined people where to me. Lastly awesome to see your from Hawaii, I never met anywhere online from there before, is it nice there?.

Well please take care and see you around PC~
    ( ´͈ ॢꇴ `͈)੭ु Bye~

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hihi Takadeyo! Welcome to PC :D

I would recommend you check out the TCG Forum for Pokemon TCG Discussions! I would love to get into TCG if I could have an easy way to buy cards but I don't ;-;. Maybe TCG Online?

And you may also find the BDSP Forum and Legends Arceus Forum to be interesting for discussions about the new games!

Feel free to reach out to me or the mods in case you need help. Hope you have a great day ahead!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Greetings!
    I have been collecting and playing the Pokemon games since I was a kid and to this day still collect and play the TCG and the games! Im really excited with all the new Pokemon games coming out this and next year!

Nice to meet you!
    Super cool to see a collector, what are some of your favourite parts of your collection? As someone who'd been playing the TCG competitively it's always awesome to see friends of mine collecting and it looks like a lot of fun!
    We've got an exciting couple years ahead of us with things like the release of the Diamond and Pearl remakes, what are you most excited for?

Years
  • Hey takadakeyo! Welcome to the forums! I'm so hyped that we have more people here that collect and play the TCG! I'm only a collector myself, but still knowing there's an appreciation for shiny cardboard in this world makes me giddy to no end, lol.

I'm sure you'll enjoy all the Pokémon discussions we have to offer and if you ever need any assistance never hesitate to ask a moderator! (。'▽'。)♡

Thanks! I love Shiny cardboard! maybe a little too much....nahhhh no such thing as too much! haha

Hi! Welcome to PC! Love your avatar. Slowpoke is so cute <3

Slowpoke is my favorite! So cute right?!

Greetings and hello welcome to PC Takadakeyo~!
    ₍՞◌′ᵕ‵ू◌₎ I have to say you have an interesting and very intriguing username, dose it mean anything by chance? Also I love your icon on here as well. Well I hope you find this place fun and helpful for you, we are certainly a friendly and welcoming community I think. Ever since when I joined people where to me. Lastly awesome to see your from Hawaii, I never met anywhere online from there before, is it nice there?.

Well please take care and see you around PC~
    ( ´͈ ॢꇴ `͈)੭ु Bye~

Thanks! Yeah my name in real life is Taka. And "Dake yo" means kind of like "its only Taka". Not very creative but easy for me to remember haha Right now in Hawaii its pretty rainy and cold but we have beautiful weather most of the time!

Hihi Takadeyo! Welcome to PC :D

I would recommend you check out the TCG Forum for Pokemon TCG Discussions! I would love to get into TCG if I could have an easy way to buy cards but I don't ;-;. Maybe TCG Online?

And you may also find the BDSP Forum and Legends Arceus Forum to be interesting for discussions about the new games!

Feel free to reach out to me or the mods in case you need help. Hope you have a great day ahead!

Thanks! I totally feel that its really hard to get card now days... its sad... But I hope you get a chance to try out the TCG one day! Its a blast! Ill defiantly check out those places!

Nice to meet you!
    Super cool to see a collector, what are some of your favourite parts of your collection? As someone who'd been playing the TCG competitively it's always awesome to see friends of mine collecting and it looks like a lot of fun!
    We've got an exciting couple years ahead of us with things like the release of the Diamond and Pearl remakes, what are you most excited for?

Ooooh my favorite part is when I pull my chase card! that feeling of happiness is just the best! Hands down Im most excited about Pokemon Legends Arceus! I loooooved breath of the wild and it kind of gives me those feels. I also am very interested in finding out more lore about how it was back in the old times. Im so excited that I actually made the old looking pokeball from the trailer in real life! hahaha Im sooooo excited!
    Greetings Everyone!

Years
  • Thanks! Yeah my name in real life is Taka. And "Dake yo" means kind of like "its only Taka". Not very creative but easy for me to remember haha Right now in Hawaii its pretty rainy and cold but we have beautiful weather most of the time!

Oh really that's really cool~! My middle name is the only cool part of my name. My full name other than my middle one is plain and a lot of girls have it as well. I'm half Japanese, African American, German, Croatian, Polish, Caucasian and Native American Indian Cherokee. Also YES I have quite an unique, special ethnic background so I look pretty and interesting to some while others not so much. People my whole life judged me how I look and some were even racist to me as well pretty badly. Though one thing people would try to guess what I was race wise since I'm unique looking to some at least. I get mistake as Hawaiian a few times which I was honored since the women there are pretty looking I think but sadly I'm not Hawaiian, heh.

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity takadakeyo!

I myself used to somewhat collect Pokemon cards, but I figured not a single one of them were legit since I always bought them from some shoddy shop off the side of the road lmao. A lot of the art work was just really nice to look at :D Do you have any specific favorites? Anyway, come on and join our endless Pokemon related discussions and have fun!

Feel free to reach out to me or any other staffers if you have any questions or concerns. We'd be glad to help :) Be seeing you, enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Oh really that's really cool~! My middle name is the only cool part of my name. My full name other than my middle one is plain and a lot of girls have it as well. I'm half Japanese, African American, German, Croatian, Polish, Caucasian and Native American Indian Cherokee. Also YES I have quite an unique, special ethnic background so I look pretty and interesting to some while others not so much. People my whole life judged me how I look and some were even racist to me as well pretty badly. Though one thing people would try to guess what I was race wise since I'm unique looking to some at least. I get mistake as Hawaiian a few times which I was honored since the women there are pretty looking I think but sadly I'm not Hawaiian, heh.

Wow that sounds like an amazing mix! Im very sorry that you have been judged and mistreated... Some people can be so heartless...

Welcome to the Pokecommunity takadakeyo!

I myself used to somewhat collect Pokemon cards, but I figured not a single one of them were legit since I always bought them from some shoddy shop off the side of the road lmao. A lot of the art work was just really nice to look at :D Do you have any specific favorites? Anyway, come on and join our endless Pokemon related discussions and have fun!

Feel free to reach out to me or any other staffers if you have any questions or concerns. We'd be glad to help :) Be seeing you, enjoy your stay!

Legit or not, you love them and thats what matters! I love Slowpoke and have a slowpoke collection. Its not expensive like Charizard but that doesnt matter because I love them hahaha

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Legit or not, you love them and thats what matters! I love Slowpoke and have a slowpoke collection. Its not expensive like Charizard but that doesnt matter because I love them hahaha
    Haha, I have a Sylveon collection myself. Of course I collect all the cards religiously but I have a special little section just for my beautiful Sylveons. No harm in that imo! :D

Back