• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, fellow pokemaniacs!

JanickGers

Askjafehu
Years
  • Hi there!

New to the forum but certainly not new to Pokemon. I confess I'm not much of a 'pokefan', but I do enjoy the games very much. I actually come here as a developer, seeking to learn the ropes of making pokemon games.

Hope to get to know you guys.

Cheers!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi JanickGers. It doesn't matter if you're diehard Pokémon fan or not, as long as we can talk about it and get together. I'm sure you're interested in Game Development section, yes? I bet you can learn much in there. I'm not a developer myself, but I'm glad to meet you here. Enjoy your stay, and good luck on developing your game :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, Janick! <3

It's okay if you're only a fan of the games in general. I've seen others who are around the same way as you are. So that's alright! So Game Development is your primary interest? You can join the other peeps at our very own Game Dev. section and you can discuss the latest developments there along with the creators of their own games. And, if you have a game developing on your own, you can share it with others as well. There are tools for you to check out if you're willing to learn more about making your own game!

Best of luck, and hope you have fun ok! :)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hii Janick! A huge welcome to PC~ It's great having you with us today; I'm sure you'll love this place as much as we do! Make yourself right at home and take your time to explore the forums. You'll get the hang of it after a while! :3

You're a games developer hm? The Game Development section is your best bet in terms of what you've come here to do. Make amazing games for us to play, and while you're at it, feel free to roam around to other sections as we have so much more to offer!

If you have any doubts or questions, our Moderators would be very glad to help you out. Welcome once again to the forums and I hope you'll enjoy your stay! :D

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!

I love Pokemon, but I admit that I'm more of a fan of the Pokemon games as well. Favorites being HeartGold and SoulSilver because I love Johto <3 Anyway, we have a ton of different sections you can check out, including sections for all the Pokemon games including the spinoff games as well. We also have a section for Game Development too, so I am sure you'll enjoy it there! Check it out!

Have fun and if you need anything just ask!

Years
  • Hiya Janick, welcome to PC 'kaay! You don't have to be a big Pokemon fan to settle in here so that's not a problem at all. n~n; I enjoy the games a whole lot myself but it's been a while since I last played since I'm hooked on Rune Factory 4 at the moment and.. yeah haha.

As far as developing games goes, you've come to a great place! You'll find whatever you need here so be sure to take everyone's advice and pop into Game Development. It has some of the best resources and some really great games. One of my personal favorite non-hacked games here are Raptor! Never did finish it though, ugh. But I suppose it's never too late to try. :)

Hope you have an amazing time here and be sure to stick around! Let the staff know if you need anything at all for sure. ♥

JanickGers

Askjafehu
    Years
  • Thank you all! You've been most kind!

Yes, game development is what I'm mainly interested in. I have lots of ideas and I'm eager to learn everything there is to know about it.

Hopefully some day you'll be able to enjoy some of my creations.

Thanks again! See ya around!

Back