• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from IGR

IGR

Fans of Pidgeot
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2014
    hello all,

Feels really glad that I finally able to meet other pokemon die-hard fans. FYI, I just found this forum a couple days ago when I was looking for a hack pokemon game.

Almost forgot to introduce my self, I am IGR, which is abbbreviation of my full name. I am an Indonesian that start playing pokemon in junior high school.

I've starting to feel bored about my job, that is why I'm trying to get a great stress-reliever, which absolutely can be found in pokemon game. It's been a couple of years since I played pokemon game, which is Emerald.

So far, my favorite official pokemon game is Crystal. I love pidgey, pidgeotto, and pidgeot more than any other pokemon. The way they sounded really makes me feel their power. Not to mention their keen eye.

My purpose of joining PC is simply to encourage all pokemon game hackers out there that always amaze me with their ideas as well as hacking skills.

Last, thank u for welcoming me in this great forum.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    Welcome IGR.

Be sure to check out the non-Pokémon areas of the forum too.

Welcome, IGR! Good to meet you and awesome to have you on PC. n~n Pidgeot is one of my favorite birds but he's always really weak when I use him so I've started just admiring him from afar nowadays instead of using. Him and Swellow are definitely at the top of my list when it comes to favorite regional birds.

If you're here for hacks you'll find a whole slew of them to try out, from Light Platinum to Shiny Gold and others. (: I used to play soo many of them a few years ago but got kind of lazy for now haha. Should pick it back up soon! See you around and have an awesome, awesome stay.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Hello IGR! Welcome to PC! If you're really a Pidgey bird fan, then check out the fan clubs or you can create your own bird club. (note that you need approval first to start) Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay!

Back