• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from Poland!

Years
    Well... it's about time I started posting on this forum. I have an account since December 24, 2010, but I've decided to start posting now. Don't know why.

And now, something about me. I'm 17 years old, and I have been a Pokémon fan since, hmm... 10 years, I guess? I don't speak English perfectly, but I hope that people will understand me.

My favourite Pokémon game is Emerald. It's the second title I've completed, after Fire Red and before Ruby.

I'm a proud owner of Nintendo 3DS, and currently I'm catching up on IV and V generations (and, obviously, waiting for October ^^). Besides Pokémon, I like Castlevania, Kirby, Mario, Grand Theft Auto and Ace Attorney series.

I prefer PokéSpe over anime. I've read 40 chapters and watched 14 seasons, so I'm a little behind. Favourite? Ruby & Sapphire chapter (I think it's clear that I'm a Hoenn maniac :P), and, in anime, first two seasons.

I like Pokémon hacks, and I've completed at least half a dozen of them; Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians, Snakewood and Liquid Crystal being my favourite. I'm a little of a hacker myself - I'm a leader of a team translating Emerald to Polish (releasing next week after 2 years of hard work). Most of what I know about hacking I know from this forum's Hacking section, a lot of smart people from there deserve my thanks :>

What else can I say? I like good music, preferably from the 80's (yeah, yeah, I think I'm a little weird myself), good movies and anime.

Aaaand... This seems like a nice community, so I hope I'll stay here for a while!
    And I hope someone actually understands what I'm writing :)

We have a pretty great board here for discussing the third generation, Emerald included, called Advance Generation Gaming! Be sure to look around and give us your thoughts there. :D; I'm a huge fan of Emerald myself and it's by far my most played game. Hoenn is a pretty loved generation around PokeCommunity, I've noticed. Glad to see you like it as well - you're automatically a cool person.

But wow.. your English is very good. I'd never be able to guess that you weren't a native speaker, honestly. Kudos to you! You'll be able to sneak some practice in during your stay here. Considered poking around the Video Games board yet? There is a whole lot to do there and you can discuss your favorite games as well as tell us what you're playing now, among other things. :) Aaaand if you make YouTube videos you have the option to show those off in its Let's Plays subforum. Admittedly I never played most of the games you listed but Kirby is so cute.. I have a few handheld Kirby games but the one I really want is Epic Yarn. It looks looks adorable! There's also the amazing Pokemon General board where you can discuss the manga and PokeSpe; I'd love it if you could stop by, we really need more manga fans around here. :( I read the Kanto saga and can clearly say that it was the most addicting thing I've read. Was just so, so hard to pull away!

...maaan, on that note, I wish I never stopped reading it.

Anyways, glad to see you're a hacks fan because they are quite popular here. I'm a fan myself though nowadays I mostly enjoy relaxing and posting around the forum than anything else. I found out about PC in 2006 thanks to Shiny Gold so ROM hacks will always have a special place in my heart, though. They are so good and our members are very talented. :)

ONE MORE SUGGESTION! General Entertainment is awesome for music discussion as well as anything relating to TV shows, movies, books, sports, and non-Pokemon anime. Seems like you'd fit in very well over there.. though I get the feeling you're going to fit in excellently on PC regardless. You seem great!

Pleasure meeting you and welcome to the forum!

Years
    Hey there Texel, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you and meet you! {:3}

Nooooo, not to worry! Your English is perfect! ^^ And it's okay if you aren't caught up on all things Pokémon, as we have members just like that all over here. And I'm sure we have quite a bit of Polish members here as well!

If you want to check out discussions on Emerald, go on ahead and look at our Advance Generation Gaming section, where you can discuss anything 3rd generation! We also have a Video Games section here where you can discuss games away from Pokémon! And if you want to showcase your ROM hack, please be sure to check out our Emulation & ROM Hacking section here, as we have a very large community for that! :)

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over our forum rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all. The last thing we want to see of a new member is them getting into trouble and getting an infraction by breaking the smallest and simplest rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you out anytime you need them! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Texel! You are always more than welcome to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM anytime you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
    Years
    Hi Texel! Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Koga and welcome to Pokecommunity! :) You seem to like a really nice person. Feel free to PM or VM if you ever want to talk. ^^

Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you around!

- Dr. Koga ;)

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Well greetings to you from The Land of Cheeseburgers and Eagles! Haha, 80's music is great xD

A lot of people on PC share your interests, so you're probably going to get along well with everyone here. This is a busy forum where there's always something to do, so I hope you have a good time here!

Back