• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, from the Caribbean!

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to PC, Aparot!
    What kind of games are you interested in? Do you have any favorite Pokemon games? If you'd like to talk about some non-Pokemon games, you should head on over to our Video Games section. These forums are pretty active, so there's no worry about us losing activity for a long time. See you around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya, welcome to PC! You've joined the right place to connect with others and to play games with other members. Try visiting our Video Games section that's bustling with activity! We also have a Discord server that you can chat on as well. Are you into Pokemon at all? Have a great day and enjoy yourself~!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to PC c:
    Check out the links that tokyo and Radiating showed you if you're interested, and hop on Discord if you want to chat! I'll see you around PC - feel free to send me a message if you want to chat or need any help, ok?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Welcome :) It's so cool that your love of Pokemon helped with your English and brought you here! This community is a lot of fun.

Rainney

Kogarasumaru Founder
    Years
  • welcome to thw group anyway.. i also new here in this group and nice to meet you all

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi, welcome to Pok?community!
    This is amazing, Pok?mon was also my English teacher! My native language is French, I'm so glad to meet someone with a similar experience!

If you like trading in Pok?mon games, feel free to send me a message or head over the Trade Corner :)
    What is your favourite Generation?

Years
  • Heyo o/ Welcome to PC! Yeah most gaming forum aren't active these days :p but PC is ACTIVE lol So, how do you like PC so far? What kind of games you like beside Pok?mon? If you need any help just ask any mod. Have fun bud ^ ^

Years
  • Thanks a lot everyone!
    My favorite would be the second generation, followed closely by the fith.
    This community it's awesome!
    I like RPGs in general, along adventure, action and party games! I'm not very competitive, but may enjoy it if it's among pals!

Years
  • Not very competitive either... I like playing for fun, especially nowadays since I'm so busy and have become a very casual gamer.

Welcome APA ^^ PC is still pretty active for a Pokémon forum and we'd love if you stuck around and contributed!

Years
  • Hello, fellow Gamers! I'm a Gamer from Dominican Republic, looking for pals to talk and play with. Most forums aren't active as some time ago, so I'm glad to found this community!

Nice to meet you Aparot! I'd like to introduce myself to you.

I'm Mariow2, newbie Pokemon advance hacker. I'm currently working on something named Pokemon Chrome and Spectrum. I play pokemon Platinum, Pokemon White, a few pokemon hacks and Pokemon Y.

Years
  • Thanks a lot everyone!
    My favorite would be the second generation, followed closely by the fith.
    This community it's awesome!
    I like RPGs in general, along adventure, action and party games! I'm not very competitive, but may enjoy it if it's among pals!

If you wanna be my friend just ask.

Back