• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from the eXtra Dimension

Years
  • Hello! I'm new here (duh)!
    So, just to let everyone know, I love the third gen Orre Region Pokemon games! They are my all time favorites and the best, in my book at least.

Hi Shadow Lugia XD001, pretty long name you have.

I'm Hikari, and shall be the first to greet you.

You like Pokemon Colosseum/XD? You might want to check out Spinoff Games, located in General Pokemon Gaming Discussions. It has loads about spinoffs you can discuss.

Anyway, feel free to VM me or contact a moderator and make some new friends along the way.

Have fun!

- Hikari10, "What?"

Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity, XD001~!

Unfortunately I've never played XD, so I feel a little left out haha. I've heard from a few friends that it was pretty good though, so it's definitely one of those things I should try playing when I can. A lot of those spin-off games seem fun, but I haven't tried any of them outside Conquest and ten minutes of Mystery Dungeun. D/

Out of curiosity, is there anything you plan on doing while at PC? We have plenty of active sections and some amazing people, so you'll fit in just fine! Make sure you read both the main forum rules and individual section rules in each section you plan on posting in, though. That's very important!

Anyway, enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you're in need of any assistance, all right? :D

Critx

Is making Wi-Fi on Rom hacks
    Years
  • Welcome XD001!

Glae of Darkness is a fun game eh?

Check it out in Spinoff games! Also.....Hope you have fun and stay active!

Back