• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, I come in peace.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hello there, PC! I'm a big pokemon fan. I fell in love with the pokemon games ever since I got my hands on Pokemon Emerald back when I was in high school. Since then, I've played almost every pokemon game for GBA and DS, except a few spin-offs.

What drew me here was actually a fan game, Super Pokemon Eevee Edition, which I liked immensely, aaand it even inspired me to start my own pokemon game. Then I found out about Essentials and it got me hooked. So anyways, I'm looking forward to talking to other pokemon players/fans/game makers and being a part of the community.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Great to see ya here, Stochastic! We're all big Pokemon fans here in this community, so it's wonderful to meet yet another fan just like you. :3 I'm a big fan of the games as well, with the games I have currently are Silver, Soulsilver, White, and White 2. :D I can't wait to get my hands on X though! :)

I'm also glad to see that you have inspiration to make your own hack! You can visit the Emulation & ROM Hacking section to get all the things you need for your hack, and you can get most of the help you need there as well. The section has awesome helpers, as well as moderators who can assist you in any questions or concerns. There's even tools to download as well, should you ever need to!

Explore what we have here, and I hope you have a great time okay! I'm sure ROM hacking will be fun for you, and I wish you the best of luck in your future game! I shall see you around, and have a great time. :D

Years
  • Waheey, more big Pokemon fans. You guys are always welcome! Great to meet you and awesome to have you here with us, Stochastic.

I've played Super Eevee Edition before myself and boy it was very different than the usual Pokemon fangame I'd seen around the internet. In a good way, of course, since I've never seen anything similar to it before. It's actually pretty tough too, isn't it? :o Kind of makes me want to play it again since I'm quite sure I didn't get very far, haha.

I wish you luck in creating your own game! We have a lot of resources for non-hacked games over at Game Development so there are plenty of tools and such for you to utilize. Be sure to work hard and eventually you'll have something quite amazing to show us. Have an amazing time on the forum and hope to see you around! n_n

Years
  • Welcome to PC ! :)
    Hope you manage to make your own game, wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:
    Back