• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Possible New Friends!

lucy lapras

XY Event collector
    Years
    Greetings All!

Hello! And how do you do?

My name is Lucy, Im 26 and live in the UK on a small Isle almost surrounded entirely by the the North Sea with my Boyfriend of 7 years and our 6 Month old baby boy.

I am here as an Event collector, I seriously love collecting them and have been for many years now, I am open for business here in the Trading Corner, My Shops called 'The Event Trading Zone', very inventive Shop name I know! ;)
    Its still pretty rough around the edges at the moment, but I shall make it look delicious before long!

I am also always looking to make new friends, so I will be generally hanging around and likely be holding giveaways if thats alowed here, as i really do think Pokemon trading should still be ultimately about helping others get their dream Pokemon and making new friends all across the world! :)

So yeah thats me!

Mad love to all :)

Years
    Hello Ms.Lapras and welcome to the Pokecommunity, or PC for short. Trading here is the best thing ever known to man and women because there are no scammers.

You seem pretty friendly and yay congrats on the baby ^_^

lucy lapras

XY Event collector
    Years
    Hello Ms.Lapras and welcome to the Pokecommunity, or PC for short. Trading here is the best thing ever known to man and women because there are no scammers.

You seem pretty friendly and yay congrats on the baby ^_^

Thanks! Great to hear this is a good trading site, i am on places like neoseeker, but its just so hectic on there recently!

I also just completed my first trade here on PC and have warm fuzzy feelings! :)

TheMaddestMadam

Froslass Queen
    Years
    Welcome, from one PokeMom to another! ^.^
    I'm fairly new here myself, but everyone here has been incredibly kind and helpful. I'll be sticking around, and certainly hope you do as well! :D

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
    Greetings All!

Hello! And how do you do?

My name is Lucy, Im 26 and live in the UK on a small Isle almost surrounded entirely by the the North Sea with my Boyfriend of 7 years and our 6 Month old baby boy.

I am here as an Event collector, I seriously love collecting them and have been for many years now, I am open for business here in the Trading Corner, My Shops called 'The Event Trading Zone', very inventive Shop name I know! ;)
    Its still pretty rough around the edges at the moment, but I shall make it look delicious before long!

I am also always looking to make new friends, so I will be generally hanging around and likely be holding giveaways if thats alowed here, as i really do think Pokemon trading should still be ultimately about helping others get their dream Pokemon and making new friends all across the world! :)

So yeah thats me!

Mad love to all :)

Hey Lucy,

Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's nice that you're already acquainted with the forums somewhat. You can check out the other forums and familiarize yourself, we have lots of forums for every aspect of Pokemon and non-Pokemon discussion. Yeah, to my knowledge Giveaways are frequently carried out and allowed here, but don't quote me on anything. ;)

Good luck with trading and getting the Pokemon you want, I'm sure there are many helpful users there. If you need anything, feel free to VM / PM me, I'd be more than happy to help and chat or be friends. Ciao! O/

lucy lapras

XY Event collector
    Years
    Welcome, from one PokeMom to another! ^.^
    I'm fairly new here myself, but everyone here has been incredibly kind and helpful. I'll be sticking around, and certainly hope you do as well! :D

Hiya thanks for the welcome Pokemom! Ive never heard that term coined before, but I shall be using it in the future :)

lucy lapras

XY Event collector
    Years
    Hey Lucy,

Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's nice that you're already acquainted with the forums somewhat. You can check out the other forums and familiarize yourself, we have lots of forums for every aspect of Pokemon and non-Pokemon discussion. Yeah, to my knowledge Giveaways are frequently carried out and allowed here, but don't quote me on anything. ;)

Good luck with trading and getting the Pokemon you want, I'm sure there are many helpful users there. If you need anything, feel free to VM / PM me, I'd be more than happy to help and chat or be friends. Ciao! O/

Thanks a lot for the info, I shall take a look and see whos day I can make by giving them an awesome Pokemon :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hello mrs Lapras and welcome i also love collecting pokemon my main focus is shinies as u may see in my sig i also have a shiny Lapras haha im sure ull find all ur event pokemon here if u have any questions feel free to pm me and congrats on ur baby! :)

Back