• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings to The Pokemon Community

Years
  • Hello! I have recently got back into the Pokemon franchise. About a month or so ago, I purchased Pokemon Y from a pawn shop on a whim. I really enjoyed that, and my friend gave me a copy of Ultra Moon for free, as he saw how much I enjoyed Y. I am shocked that I like the franchise so much! I am looking forward to having some riveting discussions on here!

Years
  • heyoo what's up YellowTemperment, and welcome to the Pokecommunity!

no one can ever really get away from Pokemon. once a fan, always a fan (from experience hehe). can i be friends with your friend too? since it seems he likes to give away free stuff? :p

anyhow, what was the last game you played before Y?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    I highly recommend Sword and Shield! I know a lot of other people aren't huge fans but I've been playing Pokemon since I was old enough to play games (crying because I couldn't get out of the house in Pokemon Red) and they're my favourites in the series. But also Welcome!!!

Back