• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, trainers.

Greetings! Young ones, i am Sean! I am 15 years old and i battle for fun when it comes to pokemon battle. As you may not know i'm a pokemon master of: Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova (2x), Kalos, Alola. I wish i can be a gym leader VERY soon so i can show to people what am i capable of. Hope we can be friends!

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years

Heya Sean, welcome to PC! I'm not sure what goes into being a Gym Leader but it must be very difficult.

Have you played any of the Hoenn (Gen 3) games? Which game was your favorite?

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome to PC, hope you enjoy your time with us, when the new game is out next month will you be getting it, and if so what starter will you choose

Years
    Hi Sean, and welcome to the PokéCommunity !
    We created our accounts the same day. Which Pokémon type would you specialize in as a Gym Leader ?

Last edited:
    Years
    Mostly fighthing type pokemon (yes i'm aware i can lose by only one flying pokemon)

I love Fighting type Pokémon ! Do you like Lucario and Cobalion ? Because they both neutralize the Flying type weakness with their Steel type.

Back