• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
    Years
    Hi, I just found out that I haven't officially introduce myself to this forum after I registered in this forum... So here's my greeting!

Hello, I'm Wallace... People call me Walley, because they think that it's friendly! And I myself like Walley too, so people calling me Walley, I like it hahaha... I'm 17 years old, and my birthday just passed, so I'm officially 17. I'm a guy, and I love Pokemon like very much!

I hope I can get along with you people! =)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, Wallace! It's not too late to introduce yourself according to your join date and your post count. xD So don't worry! Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Oh, and a late happy birthday to you. :D

Here at the PokeCommunity, we love Pokemon as much as you do. We have a large amount of discussions that range from the anime to the games to the classic stuff. And yes we also have discussions about anything else such as technology, news, and Japanese entertainment. :3 There is a lot to do here, the possibilities are so endless! :D

And not to mention trading, battling, and hacking. ^_^

Well, I hope you enjoy it here! I'm always around if you have any questions. Be sure to read the rules and have fun! See ya around :3

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
    Years
    Hi there, Wallace! It's not too late to introduce yourself according to your join date and your post count. xD So don't worry! Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Oh, and a late happy birthday to you. :D

Here at the PokeCommunity, we love Pokemon as much as you do. We have a large amount of discussions that range from the anime to the games to the classic stuff. And yes we also have discussions about anything else such as technology, news, and Japanese entertainment. :3 There is a lot to do here, the possibilities are so endless! :D

And not to mention trading, battling, and hacking. ^_^

Well, I hope you enjoy it here! I'm always around if you have any questions. Be sure to read the rules and have fun! See ya around :3

This forum is indeed a large Community forum indeed! Thanks for your warming welcome, I appreciate a lot! =D And nice to meet you =)

Years
    Hi there Wallace, love your Pichu avatar.

PokeCommunity is so awesome and it's great you chose us over other Pokemon discussion sites.

If you click the PayPal tag and have a PayPal account, you can donate to us.

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
    Years
    Hi Mr. Waltzie, welcome to the forum! :)

That's very kind of you! Thank you so much ^^

Hi there Wallace, love your Pichu avatar.

PokeCommunity is so awesome and it's great you chose us over other Pokemon discussion sites.

If you click the PayPal tag and have a PayPal account, you can donate to us.

Well whenever I think of a good community site for Pokemon, I will definitely think of PokeCommunity. Just decided to become a member recently! And unfortunately I don't have a Paypal account, if I do, I will definitely donate! =)

Back