• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    Hey there everyone. I've been playing Pokémon for about 10 years now, decided to finally join a community.

Well don't got much to say. See ya around the forums!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
    Yes! First Post Welcoming a newbie! Cool to see you here Dalton and as I do to the newbies.
    WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!
    You should tell us what you like and we can help you around the forums. It's a great place here and everyones friendly like one big Pokefamily! Anyways, bye!

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Hi there, Dalton! Welcome welcome to PC. :D

10 years is a long time to be a fan, that's about how long I've been into the Pokemon franchise as well. Have a favorite Pokemon or Pokemon game, for starters? Would be nice to get to know you as a fan! n_n Though it's entirely up to you if you want to answer or not, of course.

I'm sure you'll have fun here, though! You can talk about pretty much anything Pokemon-related on the forum as well as make lots of friends, given the size of our community. So hopefully you like it here enough to stick around. Have fun and feel free to drop off a message if you need assistance with anything at all. <3

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
    Hi there DaltonX5! ^_^

My name's tajaros and I'm a member here duh. xD

Anyways, why not join some of our Clubs here? There are 2 types Pokemon-related and Non-Pokemon Related Clubs. If you want to join the Pokemon-Related Clubs go to the Pokemon Clubs Forums, and if other clubs go to the Other Clubs Forums! :)

Or if you want to try something new why not play some of our hacks here? They're really good. Or maybe you want to make your own Pokemon Hacks if then go to the Emulation Forums the hackers there are really nice.

And if you have anymore further questions don't be shy to ask our dear staff members about it via VM/PM.

Anyways, welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

~tajaros~

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hey DaltonX5 :3,welcome! Ten years,you're definitely one dedicated fan,I myself have been playing for around...three or four years xD? But it doesn't matter whether someone is an old or new fan,we're all here to talk and discuss right :D?
    You can tell us about what you like-maybe you're creative and like doing art,or thinking of creative stories,someone who challenges themselves with in-game challenges? Are you the person who loves sitting down and doing some trivia and games,ROM Hacking,Roleplaying...the list goes on and on....

It'd be nice to know more about you in general,but you decide if you want to answer that :D.And I'll introduce myself,I guess xD. You can call me Rainbow,since I think Rainbow Arcanine is a bit too long and formal. Just check the main rules,take a peek at least :3 and if you need help with the whole forum or a section look at the PC Adoption Center.

Have fun,I hope you enjoy yourself here :3!

Years
    Hey there everyone. I've been playing Pokémon for about 10 years now, decided to finally join a community.

Well don't got much to say. See ya around the forums!

Hi Dalton, welcome to PC.

My name's Hikari, and I liek Oshawottz. You've been into Pokemon for 10 years? I've been a fan for 13 years, so yeah I'm a fellow veteran like you. So, what aspects of Pokemon do you like most? Do you have a fave generation/Pokemon/character?

PC is one very active community with loads of sections that should keep you entertained, and since you'll meet fellow Pokemon fans here you're sure to make new friends. Why don't you tell us more about yourself so we can show you around? I always love helping new members like you.

Make sure you read the rules, and feel free to VM me if you want to chat.

- Hikari10

Back