• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Geo

The Desert Master
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    Hey, I'm Geo! I'm usually called the Desert Master, since I love the desert and everything about it! My signature Pokemon is Garchomp, I love him so much. Land sharks for the win! Anyways, some things about me you probably wouldn't guess:
    1. My last name is "Pineapple" in Spanish!
    2. I change my mind a lot, about many things!
    3. I'm into rock music >:3
    4. Even though I love ground types, I have a fetish for ice types ^///^''
    5. Magic courses through my veins, I am....a Wizard!!! (Well...beginner wizard...-_-'')
    Hope to hear from you all! :P

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there Geo, welcome to PokeCommunity. I like eating pineapple, but the acidity of it gets me every time :x We did have an Ice Type club over in Pokemon Clubs, but it's been closed. Perhaps you could express interest to the mods there about remaking it or taking over the old one? ;) What Pokemon games do you play? Also, do you enjoy trading? If you do, come over to the Trade Corner, where (most of) you reasonable trades can be taken care of :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or a staff member or post it in the appropriate forum. Just make sure you read the rules wherever you plan to post, it can help prevent any accidental rule breaking. I hope you enjoy your time here at PC.

*waves his wand*

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Hey Geo!

Student here, and welcome to the community!

Desert Master, eh? Well, by the sight of your username, I can tell that you like all things ground (sort of). OH MY! You like Garchomp, too?! He's one of my favorite Pokémon, and also the best physical sweeper in my White 2 team (although my Garchomp's female. :P). I see you like Ice-types, too. I don't use much of Ice-type Pokémon, but I like using Ice-type moves.

You're last name is... Piña? Seems like a regular surname to me. I'm not much of a fan to rock music, but I do sometimes hear soft rock music in the radio. What kind of rock music do you listen (soft, hard, or both)?

Anyways, like as mentioned, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask anyone or the moderators here (for this NU/W section, that'd be Cid & Cirno). And also, I'm always available for chat. Just drop a visitor message on my profile anytime. ;)

So, I suppose you've read the forum rules already, but if not, please do so. If you can't find the rules, click here. It's also best if you read the sticky threads in each section you visit, just so you won't get into trouble. Finally, I wish to see you much around and hope you enjoy browsing around PC.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pineapple in Spanish?! :O That's a surprise but also pretty adorable, I admit. My name and last name are pretty unique, especially here in the States. Never heard of anyone with the same names at all in my fourteen years of living in America. But welcome to the forum, Geo!

I do recommend the Pokemon Clubs section, as Tabor suggested. Sadly the ice type is closed as was already stated but luckily you're always able to make your own or join other currently open clubs. Being a club owner is always fun and joining them is a great way to meet people with similar interests. You'll definitely have a blast over there. :D Contact Olli97 if you have questions about the section!

But haha, you're a wizard, eh? Maybe you can teach me some magic since I would love to be a wizard in my spare time. I'd like time controlling powers to help me get unlimited study time for exams and homework, hehe. One of these days it'll happen...

Enjoy your stay on PC! Great meeting you and looking forward to having you here~!

Geo

The Desert Master
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    Hey there Geo, welcome to PokeCommunity. I like eating pineapple, but the acidity of it gets me every time :x We did have an Ice Type club over in Pokemon Clubs, but it's been closed. Perhaps you could express interest to the mods there about remaking it or taking over the old one? ;) What Pokemon games do you play? Also, do you enjoy trading? If you do, come over to the Trade Corner, where (most of) you reasonable trades can be taken care of :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or a staff member or post it in the appropriate forum. Just make sure you read the rules wherever you plan to post, it can help prevent any accidental rule breaking. I hope you enjoy your time here at PC.

*waves his wand*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Geo!

Student here, and welcome to the community!

Desert Master, eh? Well, by the sight of your username, I can tell that you like all things ground (sort of). OH MY! You like Garchomp, too?! He's one of my favorite Pokémon, and also the best physical sweeper in my White 2 team (although my Garchomp's female. :P). I see you like Ice-types, too. I don't use much of Ice-type Pokémon, but I like using Ice-type moves.

You're last name is... Piña? Seems like a regular surname to me. I'm not much of a fan to rock music, but I do sometimes hear soft rock music in the radio. What kind of rock music do you listen (soft, hard, or both)?

Anyways, like as mentioned, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask anyone or the moderators here (for this NU/W section, that'd be Cid & Cirno). And also, I'm always available for chat. Just drop a visitor message on my profile anytime. ;)

So, I suppose you've read the forum rules already, but if not, please do so. If you can't find the rules, click here. It's also best if you read the sticky threads in each section you visit, just so you won't get into trouble. Finally, I wish to see you much around and hope you enjoy browsing around PC.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pineapple in Spanish?! :O That's a surprise but also pretty adorable, I admit. My name and last name are pretty unique, especially here in the States. Never heard of anyone with the same names at all in my fourteen years of living in America. But welcome to the forum, Geo!

I do recommend the Pokemon Clubs section, as Tabor suggested. Sadly the ice type is closed as was already stated but luckily you're always able to make your own or join other currently open clubs. Being a club owner is always fun and joining them is a great way to meet people with similar interests. You'll definitely have a blast over there. :D Contact Olli97 if you have questions about the section!

But haha, you're a wizard, eh? Maybe you can teach me some magic since I would love to be a wizard in my spare time. I'd like time controlling powers to help me get unlimited study time for exams and homework, hehe. One of these days it'll happen...

Enjoy your stay on PC! Great meeting you and looking forward to having you here~!

Hey, thanks for the welcome, guys! I'm not a big pineapple guy myself, but I don't totally hate it either! I might make a club, the Desert club, if it isn't taken, haha! I like ice pokemon, but there aren't that many good ones, which saddens me. Thanks for the tip, Student, I'll contact Olli once I get situated. I would love to check out the trade center, but unfortunately I don't own a pokemon game. I usually play roms or pokemon showdown. There was once a time when I did own a lot of them, but all of my DSes broke :/ (I like soft rock music, I'm not into that screamo stuff much >:D)

Psst, if you want to learn magic, the first lesson is to meditate on the entire world and all the living things. Feel the energy of the sun and the earth's core. After you know what the daily routine of an ant is, you've finished your lesson! :D

Back