• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings...

Years
  • Hi Vega, welcome to PC! ^^ Great to have you here with us!

Any reason you decided to join the forum? So many different kinds of people come here for all sorts of reasons so it's always cool to share your own. I joined in 2006 for the first time mostly for the hacks and later returned in 2011 to post around since I wanted to participate in a Pokemon forum again. What about you? Regardless of your reason for being here though, I hope you have a wonderful time around the community! We've been quite active lately thanks to the X & Y board, plus there's going to be new news released on that tomorrow so you can bet people will be here discussing it, haha. Maybe you can join in on that. :D Glad to see you've made a post already outside your intro too, that's progress, so keep at it~

Enjoy yourself on PC and have a blast! If you're ever confused, drop off a post in the Quick Questions & Answers thread and one of our amazingly helpful members will answer soon. Orrr you can just private message a moderator! Everyone's friendly here so I hope you'll end up sticking around. :3

Have fun!

H.Vega

Johto Wanderer...
    Years
  • Thank you very much for the intro, Cirno. I have been here before, and I was very impressed by how nice this place was.

As for the reason for joining, I have come to a point in my pokemon career where I don't get much thrill from playing the games anymore. Sure, they're fun and all, but they're getting old. I would like to be able to find some other fans to talk to about the subject, and to give discussion about X and Y, which I am thoroughly anticipating.

Other than that, I am a member of the fanfiction community, and I would like to find some people here who write and maybe do something fun with that.

Thank you very much also for pointing me in the right directions with questions. I will certainly direct all worries to the QQandA thread :D

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • hey there, welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will have a great time here, there are lots of friendly and helpful people. ^^ a member of the fanfiction community? that's pretty awesome! I love to write as well in my spare time, maybe we can be friends!

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Hey there Vega, welcome to PC!
    Feel free to add me as a friend or chat with me if you want.

Back