• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Troyax

Manning Goldman
Years
  • Hello! I am Troyax! I am looking to collect 'em all and enjoy competitive battling. I am going to be entering the VGC Tournaments in my area, and am in the midst of redesigning my team from scratch.

My favorites:

Pokemon-

Pokemon: Pichu
    Shiny Pokemon: Pichu :D
    Pokemon Type: Fairy
    Legendary: Celebi
    Starter: Pikachu (it was my first Pokemon)
    Dragon: Haxorus
    Ability: Cloud Nine or Contrary
    Generation: Gen V
    Game: Johto Remakes

Other-

Video Game: Pokemon, of course! Then the LEGO Video Games, specifically LEGO Batman.
    Console: Nintendo 64 or Wii U
    Handheld: 3DS

Color: Purple
    Word: Wolkenkuckucksheim (Cloud Cuckoo Land)
    City: Berlin, Germany
    Toy: Anything LEGO and
    Snack: Haribo Gold-Bears or cheese and crackers
    Food: Cheeseburgers n fries
    Drink: Sweet Tea and Coke
    Desert: Ice Cream
    Sweet: Dark Chocolate
    Restaurant: Chik-Fil-A

Movie: School of Rock
    Animated Movie: Toy Story
    Disney Movie: Wreck-It Ralph
    Musical Movie: Jesus Christ Superstar
    Musical: Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark and Les Miserables
    TV Show: The Dick Van Dyke Show
    Director: Steven Spielberg
    Actor: Jack Black, Dick Van Dyke, and Liam Neeson
    Actress: Natalie Portman and Emma Watson
    Johnny Depp Character: Jack Sparrow
    Comedian: Jim Gaffigan and Daniel Tosh

Band: OneRepublic and Coldplay
    Genre: Acoustic and Rock n Roll
    Comedy Band: Flight of the Conchords and "Weird Al" Yankovich
    Singer: Freddy Mercury
    Instrument: Piano, Guitar, and the Accordion

Artist: Andy Warhol
    Author: Michael Crichton
    Book: Watchmen
    Book Series: Harry Potter
    Comics: !mpact Comic series
    Superhero: Rorschach, The Black Hood, and Batman

Fandom: Star Wars
    Star Wars Film: Episode V: Return of the Sith and Episode I: The Phantom Menace
    Jedi: Qui-Gon Jinn
    Sith: Darth Vader and Darth Talon
    Era: The Old Republic
    Game: Battlefront II and The Force Unleashed (I miss Star Wars: 1313 :'( )

Reincarnation of Doctor Who: David Tennant
    Star Trek Series: The Next Generation
    iOS Update: iOS 7

If there is anything I've left out, just ask! xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Troyax!!

You seem to have plenty of info so that's fine. But to start, it seems you're really into competitive battling. I'm not myself personally cause a lot of the stuff confuses me hahaha. But I do enjoy regular casual battles. I've never enter in any of the official VGC tournament myself but I watched some of the Worlds Tournaments this year and they looks really complex but fun. (I mainly watched the Worlds TCG tournament this year cause one of my favorite Youtubers, TheJWittz, was hosting one of them lol.) But you should check out the Battle Center cause you can find people to battle and even prep up your teams for those tournaments. You can ask people to rate the teams you'll be using and they can they you how to improve them. Maybe with their help, you can place really high! Good luck sir! And I'm guessing that since you mentioned the Fairy type , you're hyped for X and Y? They look like they're gonna be amazing games and I'm really excited for them! Just 17 days left! :D I also suggest the X and Y section to keep you busy until they come out. I'm really hyped for them personally. :3

Many of the sections we have really fit your interests. The last place I suggest is General Entertainment as it covers a lot of things you like. But have fun here and explore a lot! There's so much to do here. See you around and feel free to talk to em if you need a friend to chat with. Also if you have any questions, you can contact a staff in the blue, orange and red. Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay here!

Troyax

Manning Goldman
    Years
  • Haha, I've just gotten into competitive battling not too long ago, and never at official events. I find it so much more fun that battling the trainers in-game, as they actually have a team that can beat me. xD I'd love to battle you sometime when I have some time do so, if that's alright. I'll definitely check out the Battle Center.

Oh man, I'm so pumped for X and Y! As soon as the announced the Fairy-type, I was all in on it. I'm going to purchase X, how about you? I'm thinking I'll go with Froakie, but maybe also Chespin as my starter. I usually take the water-types. :p

Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I'll really enjoy it here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • maya-cheerful(b).gif

Howdy, Troyax! I'm very much into competitive battling myself, and yeah, I agree that it's much more fun and more challenging than battling the in-game trainers. I do love reading all about different strategies myself, like Trick Room, weather, balanced, etc, etc. I'd love to battle you someday too! The battle center also provides a showdown server for PC. So, you know, if you want to check that out, we'll be happy to greet and battle you if you want to!

maya-confident(b).gif

Aha, I think everyone here is also ready for X&Y; myself included! The Fairy type is bound to be interesting, on account of it's a dragon killer~ It'll be an interesting metagame, for suuure! I, myself was planning to purchase Pokemon X too, with either Fennekin or Froakie as my starter. Decisions. hmmmm.

maya-normal(b).gif

But, welcome to PC! Feel free to send me a VM or PM anytime you'd like to talk! And I, as a member of staff, would be happy to answer your questions if you have any! Or any other staff member for that matter. But yes, I do hope you'll have an amazing time here!

Troyax

Manning Goldman
    Years
  • Trick Room is my personal favorite strategy, as you can EV train defense walls to have some killer attack and speed is never a problem. xD I'll be sure to check it out! Looking forward to battling you sometime :D

Fairy is especially difficult at this stage since the only announced Pokemon that are good for competitive battling is Gardevoir and now Mawile, and I want one in my team as a Dragon-slayer and don't know where they'll be best placed. I honestly would not use a Jigglypuff in tournaments. xP

Thank you! I already love it here!

Years
  • Hey Troyax! I like competitive battling too! We should have a friendly match one day, just not now because i'm still EV training my Pokemons. That's because i don't like to use the same team always, so i have: Gliscor, Starmie, Rotom, Excadrill, Jellicent, Alakazam, Gengar, Prankster Sableye (don't underestimate this guy eheh), Politoed, Jolteon, Kabutops, Scizor, Dragonite, Swampert, Cloyster, Infernape, Serperior, Ferrothorn, Haxorus, Swellow, Latios, Kingdra, Gyarados, Weaville, Escavalier, Garchomp, Mienshao, Espeon and, of course, my favourite Pokemon Meloetta (don't worry, i don't use Meloetta in matches).
    So i see i have a huge problem against you since your favorite strategy is the Trick Room, ahah!

Anyway, have fun and good luck with your battles!

Years
  • Belated welcome, but.. better late than never yeah?! Welcome to PC, Troyax! :)

Competitive battling is so very fun. I highly prefer random battles and Little Cup though, since using small Pokemon is interesting and it's always especially great to go into a battle with a randomly-assigned team. We have so many talented battlers in the Battle Center so hopefully you get involved in that. It's also a very active chatting platform; you'd be killin' two birds with one stone. Pretty exciting to see how the tiers and such will change once the sixth generation rolls around too, isn't it? :3

And by the way, if you're a Pichu fan then I actually own an electric rodents fanclub that you can join to share your love for the little guy. I adore him quite a lot as well.. luckily he got a lot of great anime appearances.

Anywaaay, that's all from me! Hope you have a fantastic time exploring around here. Be sure to let us know if you need any assistance, too.

Back