• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

greetings!

ENDeverMORE

Totally Free
Years
  • I am the some what totally free, new guy! I've already tried getting into competitive Pokémon but I wasn't taught much, but I know a little. I'm mean as of right now I'm EV training a wall eevee, and I plan to make it an umbreon.

1 thing I'm not too sure on is what pokemon are banned or not since this game is some what new and I had no way of learning.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • We'll be happy to teach you all about competitive pokemon over at the Battle Center! Feel free to check it out, where we have FAQs, and even a quick Qn'A thread! Or yo can hop on over to the server where we can help out there as well! But you know, good luck on training your Eevee, in which it's a really cute pokemon! Who do you want to evolve it into? :3

But regardless, nice to meet you, and I hope you'll enjoy yourstay! I hope we can talk again, and I hope you'll have a nice night. :3

HeavenPremonition

Golden Bond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Aloha buddy Im new too and welcome! Hmmm what's banned on gen 6 you ask? Well I heard from a couple of friends mega gengar and kangashkan are banned on smogon, they soon putting judgement on mega Lucario lolanyways about what's banned in general i had say ubers who are most or some of legendary pokemon.
    This site has awesome players i take notes from their thread topics discussions etc, they're all friendly and willing to help .
    welcome buddy in case you have or Y feel free to add me, my fc is 5386 8659 8704

ENDeverMORE

Totally Free
    Years
  • We'll be happy to teach you all about competitive pokemon over at the Battle Center! Feel free to check it out, where we have FAQs, and even a quick Qn'A thread! Or yo can hop on over to the server where we can help out there as well! But you know, good luck on training your Eevee, in which it's a really cute pokemon! Who do you want to evolve it into? :3

But regardless, nice to meet you, and I hope you'll enjoy yourstay! I hope we can talk again, and I hope you'll have a nice night. :3

I've trained and evoleved it, a stall umbreon with dark pulse, protect, moonlight, toxic
    I'm only EV training for the time being, soon I'll be bringing in the proper natures, then try at getting the IVs

Years
  • Welcome to PC, ENDeverMORE! Check out the battling resources thread as it has a link to a sixth generation banlist you can look at, courtesy of Smogon. I recommend asking smaller competitive battling-related questions in the simple questions & answers thread over at the Battle Center if you're ever confused so you will get answers faster. Don't worry - you will get all the help you need! Once you have a bigger team as well as their desired items/movesets you can make a thread in the main Battle Center board to have your team reviewed. Good luck!

Hope you enjoy learning the ins and outs of battling here, crossing my fingers you stick around. Don't be afraid to contact a staff member for whatever help you might need with the forum. For example, you can always contact awolffromspace for assistance regarding the Battle Center as he is the section moderator there and will be happy to help you out.

Have a blast and enjoy your new year!

Back